Search results

1. TchuBacha

Need help naming a few of movies....

First movie is about a small group of teenagers maybe older? than land on an island in a hot air balloon. They can communicate with I think one of the groups brothers through a radio. I think there was a giant spider in it aswell. Other than that thats all I remember. The second movie is based...
  2. TchuBacha

Building a new computer - Need help and advise

As the title says im building a new computer and need help and any advise that past computer builders can offer. Below is a list of hardware I have spent the past 4 hours compiling. My budget is £1000 and im building the computer to play the latest(ish) games (not neccessarly at the highest...
  3. TchuBacha

Movie/Tv star chain

Yet another forum game... Ill start of by naming a movie or TV program, the next person will post the name of a movie or TV program that has an actor which is in the movie/tv program posted before them. Example- Post1 - Star Wars: A New Hope Post2 - Indiana Jones: And the last crusade Post3 -...
  4. TchuBacha

Jokes

Everyone post your favorite jokes in here. Remember to keep them clean(ish) or atleast star out the f***ing filthly words. Also makes sure they are within the forum rules and dont offend anyone. :) ------ An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had...
  5. TchuBacha

Ubuntu 7.10 released

You can read about all the changes here. And download it from here.
  6. TchuBacha

Google Earth - DirectX or OpenGL ??

I've installed Google Earth and in the start menu there is an option to either start it in DirectX mode or OpenGL mode. Which mode will give me the best performance?? My Specs - Windows XP Pro SP2 AMD Turion 64 2.0GHz Radeon Xpress 1100 1GB of DDR2 RAM
  7. TchuBacha

PSP Unbricking/Downgrading Guide for all current hardware revisions.

PSP Unbricking/Downgrading Guide for all current hardware revisions. This guide will help you unbrick your PSP or downgrade your PSP from any version back down to 1.50 Requirements- A computer running Windows (XP is probably best) There is a guide that explains how to do this on linux here A...
  8. TchuBacha

NTSC games on PAL PS2 with Independence Exploit

Originally I had been boot my "backup" PS2 games with Swap Magic 3.00. I then found I had problems with a black and white screen with NTSC games on my PAL machine until hagbard told me about using a different cable will allow NTSC games to play flawlessly on my PAL machine I have now figured...
  9. TchuBacha

Advice on upgrading my computer.

Ive decide to upgrade my machine so i run Windows Vista (Dual booted with Win XP) but im not sure if the components ive picked out are compatible with my machine. My reason for upgrading for Vista is that my college has this license where i can purchase any Microsoft software from them cheaper...
  10. TchuBacha

Knoppix and Sagem F@ast 800 modem help

Ive got the latest versino of Knoppix on cd, i think its version 5.0.1, and im trying to get on the internet with it using my modem (Sagem F@ast 800). I loaded up knoppix ok but from there i dont know how to detect my modem, configure and access the internet:mad:, ive google'd and i keep finding...
  11. TchuBacha

C:/Drivers/Setpow.nec Malicious Script?

When ever i log on to my computer norton keeps popping up to say its stop a "Malicious Script" (C:/Drivers/Setpow.nec) How do i stop it from popping up. Im on XP SP2
  12. TchuBacha

PSP Motherboard compatibility

I was thinking of buy a new motherboard for psp so i can run homebrew. Are all psp motherboards the same or will i need to buy a specific model?
  13. TchuBacha

Can i boot Swap Magic 3.6 (Burnt copy) with Swap Magic DVD 2.0

Ive got an old copy of Swap Magic and when i run NTSC backups on my PAL ps2 i appears black and white. The newest version of Swap Magic is 3.6 and has the option to change from PAL to NTSC and vice-versa. If i was to download the latest version and burn it to a disc and boot it with my old...
  14. TchuBacha

How do i load a Flash Card save on to VBA?

Ive want to load a save file from my flash card (EZFA 256mb realtime) on to vba, but i keep get an error message. I tried import it as a battery file, smapshot and code-file with no luck. And is it possible to load a save file from vba on to a flash card and play it.
  15. TchuBacha

PSP and NDS Trojans

Im surprised no one has metioned the viruses that can brick a PSP and the NDS. Theres only one virus at the moment for the PSP and two variants for the NDS The psp virus deletes your firmware and the nds virus delete the firmware on your nds and flash card. PSP-...
  16. TchuBacha

Ripping GBA Sprites.

Does anyone knkow if there is a program that can rip GBA sprites from the roms. Ive heard you can use VBA to do this but i dont know how.
  17. TchuBacha

Japanese release only GBA games

Does anyone know of any Japanese release only GBA games. Ive already got Naruto. What other japanese release only games do you recommend for any genre.
  18. TchuBacha

Blu-Ray, HD DVD or a Compromised Format?

Which format do you want to see dominate the market.
  19. TchuBacha

Please help me Flash and Unlock a Samsung A800

Ive got a samsung a800 and its locked to orange and i want to use it on o2. I tried a code of the internet and now it just flashes on and off three times and then leaves a thick black box on the screen. I ve heard that you can reflash the phone and unock it with a cable and the correct software...
  20. TchuBacha

Firefox 1.5 Beta 1 Released

Copyed from the firefox website- What's New in Firefox 1.5 Beta 1 (Deer Park) Firefox 1.5 beta 1 is a preview of our award-winning Web browser. Firefox 1.5 Beta 1 is available for our early adopter community, Web site and Web application developers, and our Extension developers. Here's...