Search results

1. C

The Legalization of Cannabis

http://canadaonline.about.com/cs/marijuana...jreformbill.htm http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/318/alaska.shtml Here are two countries (Alaska being the only state in the U.S close to legalization of Cannabis at this time) at the brink of legalizing Cananbis. There is in fact a shop in...
  2. C

Codeine's Freeform Song

FAG SONG Tell me whatt you think. :)
  3. C

How many message board junkies does it take to....

change a lightbulb? 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.. 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.. 7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.. 1 to demand it be...
  4. C

Slint

In my opinion, best band of the 90s. Anybody here like them? Spiderland is easily their masterpiece. I've got bits of Tweez, the first album, it's great as well. My Recommendations: "Washer" "Good Morning, Captain" "Glenn" "Breadcrumb trail" "Cortez The Killer" (Live Neil Young Cover)...
  5. C

Captain Kangaroo, Dead

"MONTPELIER, Vt - Bob Keeshan, who gently entertained and educated generations of children as television’s walrus-mustachioed Captain Kangaroo, died Friday at 76. Keeshan, who lived in Hartford, Vt., died of a long illness, his family said in a statement. Keeshan’s “Captain Kangaroo” premiered...
  6. C

Pop Culture Will Eat Itself

So our popular culture finally begins to eat itself, and I sit here forkless I sit here with no salt, no wine No Doubt, No Vines Hit me with your blow job hanging babies Baby one more time with that Clinton Michael Jackson! The song remains a rip-off of Spirit! The same, Stairway is to Taurus...
  7. C

My Sprite Smells Like Beer

Discuss mistaking things for other things.
  8. C

Your Desktop

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/121203-BlackDice.JPG Theres mine, now post yours.
  9. C

Bully

I have to start, by saying that I have been wanting to see this movie for a very long time, but, I was always a little afraid of seeing something too violent. I picked it up anways, and I have to say that I am glad I finally did. The film is about two best friends, Bobby, and Marty, Bobby is...
  10. C

Angsty Shitheads (aka Teenagerz)

Are you "depressed"? Do you think that if you say you're depressed that you'll be cool? Also, if you are depressed, please, tell us what its like
  11. C

Convos With Junkies

xz EROStAR: sup homes YourDadRapesCats: drey's eyes are like paper dragon eyes YourDadRapesCats: you know YourDadRapesCats: stuck in a violent pose xz EROStAR: yea YourDadRapesCats: for all eternity YourDadRapesCats: god. YourDadRapesCats: what the fuck is that? YourDadRapesCats: why does her...
  12. C

A Funny Video I Made

Puppies And Pillows This is probably the prettiest collage I've created. Please post feedback on it. ~The Jizz~
  13. C

Favourite Songs Of 2003

1: Black Dice - Cone Toaster 2: Xiu Xiu - Nieces Pieces 3: Blur - Out Of Time 4: The Libertines - Time For Heros 5:Outkast - Hey Ya! 6: Radiohead - There There 7: The White Stripes - Hypnotise 8:The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect Well....I haven't hear as much new music as...
  14. C

A Website

http://www.hoogerbrugge.com/nails.swf Click the man, and press "S" on your keyboard. This is a good site too, ://www.wefail.com
  15. C

An American Thanksgiving

Well my uncle screwed my familys thanksgiving. Im sitting here on the computer and he comes in with the food he was supposed to bring, and he says " The bitch forgot the pies!!" "Ive never been angrier at her" We are like ok. So about twenty minutes later he stands behind my back watching...
  16. C

Imagine Naming

Imagin naming your kid name? or Air? Or Life? Or Dictionary? Or naming it It? Or imagine? Imagine this
  17. C

Fuck Spin

1)White Stripes-Elephant 2)Outkast-Speakerboxxx 3)The Strokes-Room On Fire 4)50 Cent-Get Rich or Die Tryin' 5)Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Fever to Tell 6)Jay-Z-Black Album 7)Thursday-War All The Time 8)New Pronographers-Electic Version 9)Missy Elliott-This Is Not a Test 10)Radiohead-Hail to the Thief...
  18. C

Dreams

For the past year, I have not been able to remember any of them. Except for the occasional one here and there, it was just go to sleep and wake up. I have been remembering them more and more these days, and I think it may have to do with the amount of sleep I get in a day. Anyways, last night...
  19. C

MP3s VS CDs

There is a difference obviously, but what about MP3s encoded at 320 kbps? I have heard about an open source method, called OGG, and I have never heard it for myself. I find that there is a big difference in the quality of MP3s, and CDs that I owb. Which is why I buy CDs. What is your...
  20. C

Jonathan Brandis Dead, Age 27

Fri Nov 21, 1:44 PM ET LOS ANGELES - Jonathan Brandis (news), who from an early age appeared in a string of roles on television, commercials and film, including the starring role in 1991's "The Neverending Story 2: The Next Chapter" and two seasons on Steven Spielberg (news)'s "SeaQuest DSV,"...