Search results

1. Fable

Pirate of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

If you saw it, give a 1-10 rating, 10 being best, and explain your favorite part. lol Norrington was my favorite character in the movie, he did what I would've done.
  2. Fable

Mind control robot thingy?

Anyone know about that thing?:confused:
  3. Fable

What ever happened to...

What ever happened to twobit84??? :confused:
  4. Fable

I'm back....

Hey, who still remembers me? :o It's been so long. I haven't been on mostly cause of my laziness and the fact that I have a hard time managing mulitple forums. But anyways, I hope I'll be on for good this time. So many youngsters... :(
  5. Fable

Update on the Doom Movie...

Well, looks like they're coming to their senses! They have confirmed that there are going to be demons and stuff, read more here
  6. Fable

That's not right...

Xbox is Microsoft only! any other company making xboxs won't be right!!! :p http://news.softpedia.com/news/Bill-Gates-Is-Confused-About-Licensing-Xbox-360-OS-4156.shtml
  7. Fable

CSS

Bwahahaha who wants to play me CSS? I have dial-up :glare: but I'll still win :D .
  8. Fable

Hiya Everyone...

Haha, I'm on a free internet terminal in some coffee place right now :p. I'm in Laughlin right now, and I went to Lake Havasu yesterday. I'm going to the Grand Canyon tomorrow so if anyone wants a souviner then ask now :D. Well, I'm off until Sunday or something so cya. Yes, I'm on vacation.....
  9. Fable

Halo 2 expansion announced

it won't continue the game but it will add new content, like multiplayer maps for example, it will be able to be dled via xbox live or bought at the store.
  10. Fable

Anyone ever play Superpower 2?

is it good?
  11. Fable

Do you pirate?

Do YOU pirate?!?!?!?! \ / :my_skull: / \
  12. Fable

I'm back! Who misses me???

Hey peoples, I'm baaack!!! You know you've missed me :happy: .
  13. Fable

What kinda internet do you use???

Post it, no shame in dial-up lol. :p :o ;) :happy: :D
  14. Fable

Anime, who watches it?

Who here watches anime??? If you do then post whatever anime you watch.
  15. Fable

Riddle

Here's a riddle: "With pointed fangs it sits in wait, With piercing force its doles out fate, Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, Eternally joining in a single bite. " What is it?? First one to get it wins *something*.
  16. Fable

Ipod shuffle

who the hell would want an Ipod shuffle?!?!?! not me :p
  17. Fable

Final Fantasy I

I was playing it and all of a sudden all of the words became a mess of numbers and stuff! I couldn't read it! NOOOOO!!!!!!
  18. Fable

OMG!!! Halo movie!!!! 2006!!!!

look!!!! http://movies.go.com/moviesdynamic/movies/movie?id=688725
  19. Fable

Best War Films.

In your opinion, what's the best war film? Don't say BLOOD AND GUTS!!! because they all have that. ;) I like Saving Private Ryan, We were Soldiers, and Blawk Hawk Down. :D I like them because they are all very realistic. :happy:
  20. Fable

What version of CS do you have or prefer?

Come and tell.