Search results

1. B

Vanishing ISO's

I downloaded Worms World Party. It took 2 hours to download (233 MB With Wireless Broadband). When it was done I extracted it to C:/Program Files/epsxe for easy access. When I attempted to run it, the game was not there. I then tried to find the game in my Downloads so that I could try to put...
  2. B

Question about PSX Epsxe Roms

Does Epsxe run Roms? If not what are they called and where can I get them because evidently this site doesn't have them.
  3. B

Cannot find - NTSC Bios - download anywhere

Solved [Idk how to delete threads]
  4. B

Problems with my VBA (Gameboy advance) Emulator colors

I am trying to play Pokemon Red (From *****) but the colors are black n white. I got on and figured out that you can change the colors of everything but they apply to EVERYTHING! lol For example... the water is black and white and the logs are black and red (The second base color I chose) Is...
  5. B

Problem with Game Controls

I figured everything out and have my emulator working. I got Mario Kart to work now. The only problem I am having is controls. On Mario Kart the only buttons I can get working are. Enter = Select C = Back X = Select (In Race controls) S= Jump A = Unknown boink sound (Probably to use/shoot...
  6. B

New to this... guide has me lost

I'm looking to play Nintendo 64 games but I don't know if and what Emulator would work on my computer or what else to do beyond that such as getting the games or using and emulator. I read the guide thread and it doesn't help me much at all... It assumes that you already know a great deal...