Search results

1. F

Emulator Problem: No$GBA, game wont run

''The save data cannot be accessed. Please turn OFF and reinsert the Game Card.'' This is what it says when I try to run DS games on it. Did I do something wrong or am I missing files? I have the two bios and firmware file. I'd like some help here. Thank you in advance. EDIT: Checked it out...
  2. F

PSP emulator

Yeah just wondering if those found on site actually work. I downloaded potemkin/dashrelease/whatever it is called, confusing one. And if it would work, does it need any plugins/bios/other things?
  3. F

Final Fantasy IV on DS

Well I've got Nintendo DS emulator (iDeaS) and the Final Fantasy IV rom. However here's the problem: When I try to play it, it lags like hell, sound doesnt work properly, only doing some zzzzzzzhhhhrrrstttsssss sound, FPS is around 50-60, so I wonder if it's a bad rom, a bad emulator or simply...
  4. F

Final Fantasy IX problem

When I play Final Fantasy IX, and engage in battle, the HUD is gone. I'd have hard time in the game not seeing my characters hp nor being able to select abilities properly, attack isn't quite enough. Does anyone know the solution?