Search results

1. A

New and improved computer.

This may sound a bit strange, but bear with me. I've decided to buy a new computer. My current computer's specs is 1.00 GB of Memory (RAM), a 32-bit operating system, and an Intel Core Duo CPU T2450 @2.00GHz. I have a SSF and NullDC, but I have no small difficulty in running these emulators...
  2. A

Game Problem: The game is skipping.

I use a ePSXe emulator and I must say it's rather satisfactory, but I do have a complaint that certain games I have don't seem to function like they should. Some games I have keep skipping and generally are unplayable. Although I fiddle around with the plugins, nothing seems to work. This never...
  3. A

Game Problem: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on Nulldc

Whenever I play this game (CDI) on my Nulldc emulator, it looks okay as it boots up, but when I start playing it goes at an incredibly slow pace, and if I play for say half a minute or so, my computer screen actually goes black and after it start working again within a moment, the emulator...
  4. A

Computer Problem: Problem involving unlocated file.

For the last few months, whenever I start my computer, the first thing to pop-up at the menu is a reminder that a file called wvUmjHAs.dll was not found. Nothing else happens, and the computer works perfectly. However it keep doing this and I don't seem to be able to locate the file it's asking...
  5. A

Game Problem: Missing MAME files

Althought this happens to me with a few games I have, I will use Battletoads on MAME as a specific example. Here's the deal: All roms sites seem to allow you to download btoads.zip, and it has four files. However it seems to Zip file is missing several pieces. I looked it up, and this is what I...
  6. A

Emulator Problem: "Wait, where did the menu go?" (SFF problem)

I can't seem to get this damn thing to work. Some days ago I downloaded SSF .010, couldn't open the damn thing (the startup-screen would stay black, no matter what), watched several different tutorials on Youtube by a guy named mudxorz, and was quite surprised to see I could finally open up...
  7. A

Emulator Problem: Setting up controls for Super Nintendo emulators.

I just bought a remote control for my computer (it's identical to the playstation 1 model) for the purpose of being able to play lots of my emulator games with a remote for convenience. However I haven't been able to adjust any of my SNES emulators to my liking. With Snes9x, I can access the...