Search results

1. H

How to play console games on M.A.M.E.?.

Hello!, thank you for reading my thread/post/inquiry. I have a Sega Genesis game that can not be played with Kega Fusion (so, please do not suggest me to use it), and have read that it can be played with M.E.S.S.. It happens that M.E.S.S. is now combined with M.A.M.E., then I downloaded...
  2. H

Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP

Hello!. I need help to install and run Final Fantasy 1 PSP on a laptop computer. First, what do I need, a ROM? (I have downloaded a file named "Final Fantasy.cso", and a winrar file [or folder] named "Final_Fantasy_USA_PSP-pSyPSP", which contains several files named "psy-ff1u"). I have...
  3. H

Emulator Problem: How can I play .7z ROMs?

Hello!, my problem is that I can not play Sega-Genesis games with extension ".7z" with Kega Fusion v3.6, while I can play Nintendo games with that same extension using FCEU Ultra v2.0. Can someone help me, please?. Thank you very much.
  4. H

Game Genie and Turbo buttons

Hi!, I need to know how can I use Game Genie with FCEUX 2.0.0 (FCE Ultra, a NES emulator). I also need to know how can I configure it to accept "Turbo", because it doesn't accept any of my choices (I am using a Logitech Dual Action Gamepad). I will really appreciate all of your help. Thank...