Search results

1. P

Playstation 2 emulators

Can anyone tell me what the best Playstation 2 emulator is? And can anyone tell me the instructions on how to get the best one to work? The reason I ask these questions is because I want to play Hudson Selection Vol. 4 Adventure Island on a playstation 2 emulator. So if anyone can answer these...
  2. P

Emulator Problem: Playstation emulator

I'm trying to run Mega Man 8 on either ePSXe 1.5.2 or the 1.6.0 version. Which version should I use? And how do I get Mega Man 8 to load on whichever version would be the best so I can play it? If anyone can provide me with all the instructions on how to do this, I'd appreciate it alot.
  3. P

Emulator Problem: ZX Spectrum emulator

I'm trying to run WonderBoy on EmuZWin the ZX Spectrum but everytime I press OK after clicking the game, my computer freezes. Can anyone help me load the game without causing my computer to freeze? And can anyone tell me how to change the controls on this emulator so I know how to make my...
  4. P

Emulator Problem: Amstrad CPC emulator

I'm trying to run WonderBoy on Caprice the Amstrad CPC emulator but everytime I click on that game nothing happens. Does anyone know how to run the game on this emulator? And can anyone tell me how to change the controls on this emulator so I know how to make my character walk, dash, jump, and...
  5. P

Emulator Problem: Commodore 64 emulator

I'm trying to run WonderBoy on Winvice but I don't know how to get it to load. Can anyone assist me on that? And can anyone tell me how to change the controls on this emulator so I know how to make my character walk, dash, jump, and attack as well? Plus can anyone tell me how to minimize the...
  6. P

Best emulators for 5 systems

Can anyone tell me what the best emulators are for the following systems: Sega SG-1000, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, and Sega Game Gear? The reason I ask is because I want to play WonderBoy on ecah of those systems. So I hope somebody knows what the best emulators are for these 5 systems.
  7. P

Spoilers Inside: WonderBoy Boss problems

Hi I have 2 questions about the Arcade Version of WonderBoy. I'm up to the 7th boss of that game and I don't know how many times I have to hit it in the head. Plus everytime I do battle with it I keep running out of power before I can defeat the boss because the boss battle takes too long. So my...
  8. P

Emulator Problem: Nestopia problem

Hi I'm trying to play a hack game called Adventure Island 3: The Lost Isles on Nestopia but I'm having trouble controlling my character. Plus I looked for where I can change the controls but I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me with this?
  9. P

Emulator Problem: Arcade emulators

Hi I'm trying to run Mame so I can play WonderBoy but I keep getting all this:ic116_89.bin NOT FOUND ic109_90.bin NOT FOUND ic096_91.bin NOT FOUND epr-7498.120 NOT FOUND epr-7497.62 NOT FOUND epr-7496.61 NOT FOUND epr-7495.64 NOT FOUND epr-7494.63 NOT FOUND epr-7493.66 NOT FOUND epr-7492.65...
  10. P

Reinstalling my Operating System

Can anyone tell me all the steps to reinstalling my Operating System so I can use emulators that I'm having trouble using and play games on them? I've been trying to play Gamecube, Playstation and Playstation 2 but I've been told that they're not working because of my Operating system. So if...
  11. P

Emulator Problem: Dolphin emulator troubles

I'm trying to get Dolphin the Nintendo Gamecube emulator to work but I can't seem to run a rom like Adventure Island on it. I was told to format my computer to either XP or Vista. I have XP but it still won't work. The Dolphin emulator just won't play any games at all. The game I want to play on...
  12. P

Emulator Problem: Gamecube emulator problems

I'm trying to run Hudson's Selection Vol.4 Adventure Island on Dolwin the Gamecube emulator because I finally found it but every time I click on it to run it I keep getting this message: "Couldn't open memcard (slot A) location: \Data\Memcard A. mci Check Path or file atrtributes". What should I...
  13. P

Translating language on a website of a game from Japanese to English

Hi I have a question to ask you. I found the website of the game Adventure Island for both Playstation 2, and Nintendo Gamecube on wikipedia, but its in Japanese therefore I don't know if it has links to help me download the game. So my question is how do I translate the language on that website...
  14. P

Game Problem: Adventure Island for Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube

Is there a way I can play Adventure Island on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube online? The reason I ask is because Wikipedia says that Adventure Island is for those 3 systems besides Nintendo and Gameboy. So I looked on *****, *****, ***** and some other websites like that for Adventure...
  15. P

TurboGrafx-16 games

Is Adventure Island for TurboGrafx-16 the same as Dragon's Curse which is also for TurboGrafx-16? The reason I ask is because yesterday I played Adventure Island for TurboGrafx-16 but on that game you're a knight fighting dragons instead of Master Higgins and when you defeat a dragon you turn...
  16. P

Question about video games that flash and have back and forth movements

I was wondering why do some video games flash and have a lot of back and forth movements? Like on Super Nintendo, Hyper Zone flashes when you go off the track, On Joe and Mac your guy flashes when he gets hit, On Super R-Type and Thunder Spirits there's a lot of back and forth movements, why do...
  17. P

Emulator Problem: NeoRagex50 problems

I was able to get into an updated version of NeoRage called NeoRagex5.0 but the games don't work even though I put them into the roms folder with the uni-bios rom. Also I pushed import in the emulator but when I do it says "0 games were detected and make sure that the roms paths in directories...
  18. P

Spoilers Inside: Question about NeoGeo

Is there a website online where you can play NeoGeo games anytime you like so that way I don't have to worry about trying to get a NeoGeo emulator to work which I've been having trouble with lately? Please let me know. Thank You.
  19. P

Emulator Problem: Problem with Neo Final Burn Alpha

Hi I was wondering, how do I get Neo Final Burn Alpha to work? Every time I download it, it never works. Not a single game will play on that emulator even though I downloaded the bios rom and the game roms I want to play. So I hope you can help me by telling me what to do.
  20. P

Game Problem: Problems with Neo Geo

:( My problem is that certain Neo Geo emulators such as Nebula, Raine, Kawaks, and Neo Rage won't work, so therefore I can't play Neo Geo games on them. Do you know how I can get those Neo Geo emulators to work so I can use one of them?