Search results

1. ThisDude

Game Problem: Game Controller Problem

Ok, I have the Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy stick and I want to use it to play Super Mario World or Mario Kart on Zsnes and I dont know how to program it and play it on the Emulator...Can anyone help? RockmanForte! I need you!!!
  2. ThisDude

Forum Stealers?

I was surfing the net and I found this forum site that looks exactaly to this ours, but in blue. Scene Of The Crime
  3. ThisDude

Corruptive Wish

Ok in this game you wish for some thing, Then the person below you turns that wish into something bad, After that, in the same post, They wish for some too. Its pretty fun. Ill go first. I wish there wasnt paid programming on TV (Now you say something like, Wish granted, They put Teletubbbies...
  4. ThisDude

Supperz

Meh noob, You nowt.
  5. ThisDude

Emo Rangers Unite!

In a world where American Eagle rules. The Emo Rangers fight back! The Emo Rangers is a click, cult, clan, group that is emo ,obiously, and hates or dislikes preps. What are preps you ask? Preps are people that wear Am. Eagle, Abercrombie, and/or Hollister.In conclusion of being a Emo Ranger...
  6. ThisDude

Emo Ranger Unite!

In a world where American Eagle rules. The Emo Rangers fight back! The Emo Rangers is a click, cult, clan, group that is emo ,obiously, and hates or dislikes preps. What are preps you ask? Preps are people that wear Am. Eagle, Abercrombie, and/or Hollister.In conclusion of being a Emo Ranger...
  7. ThisDude

Act Raiser

Ok, For some reason my ROM's don't save. So I need codes that can get me to the beggining of level 3. (After Bloodpool) Thanks and anything is much appreciated. Or help on my ROM saving problem.