Search results

1. K

How the Neogeo`s ACA emulator compares to MAME in terms of accuracy?

I`m seeing some people saying that the ACA emulatores on PS4 and Switch are very close to the original Neo Geo Hardware, and as far as I know, MAME holds the spot for accuracy today. So, how good is the emulation on this emulator used on ACA versions?
  2. K

GLideNUI (GLideN64 config GUI) for m64p!!

https://i.imgur.com/HLcXPDE.png I recently made m64p Patreon only, and I know that was disappointing for many people. I wanted to show that I'm not just sitting back and trying to rip people off, I am trying to put extra time into the project. m64p now supports the same config GUI as...
  3. K

Is android emulation safe, account wise???

Hey guys, I am very sorry if this gets asked a lot and I am unable to find it. But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am...
  4. K

Upscaling with ERSGAN!!

Just want to bring to the attention of this sub that there's already a handful of upscaled texture packs available for some GameCube games that you can try out at the moment on Dolphin. Check here. For those out of loop, ERSGAN is basically a machine learning technique that can be trained to...