Search results

1. D

Demul Can not find Atomiswave Bios

Trying to get DEMUL to run the Sammi Atomiswave. However every time I start a game I get the error message that it can not find the BIOS in the in the romset awbios However I have checked all paths, and made sure the bios is located where Demul is looking I have heard there might be a bad bios...
  2. D

Still no luck with MAME

Still can not get everything to work with MAME..... Systems like Apple2 GS, Game Park, Game Mate,Epoch, and V-Tech do not work I get the ROMS are not found error. So I download the entire ROM pack, and these ROMS are in there. And these were ROMS made for MAME I still get the ROMS not found...
  3. D

Phillips Emulation on Retroarch

I am trying to emulate Phillips Vg-500 and Phillips and Philips Videopac Plus G7400 on retroarch But when I load the games I just get a blue screen that says TO8 Thomson Under that appears a what looks like a menu, but can do nothing with it. Can someone help me so I can check put some old...
  4. D

Mame Download

I hope this does not get me booted, but I am at a loss. I know there are rules, and I think this might be skirting them, but I hope not. I can not get my MAME to work no matter what I try. I have been fiddling with it for days and am getting nowhere. I just can't get the directorys to recognize...
  5. D

Can not figure Mame to save my life.

Hate to keep coming to the well, but if I can figure this out, I can open about ten new systems on my MAME. Most systems I have no issue with. I drop the ROMS into the ROM directory, and I am up and running. However with a few I get nothing but trouble. At first I was getting a plugin error. But...
  6. D

MAME ISSUES

Can someone help me with an issue on MAME. I can play some systems, on MAME with no issues However on a few Apple II GS, Game Mate, Mega Duck, and MAttell Aquarius (amongst others) I get this error message (LUA ERROR) in run: plugins\boot.lua:11: a attempt to index a function value (Field...
  7. D

Help with retroarch !!!

Do not know if this is the proper place, if not please move I am trying to play Coleco Adam games on Retroarch I have the proper core installed gearcoleco_libreto But when the option to choose it comes up after the load content stage, it is not one of the ones availabe I reinstalled the core...
  8. D

TI-99 Help

Working on getting Classic99 to run my TI-99 games. I read where it will play games with the ctg file extension However for the life of me, I can nit get them to work. I need Classic99 to use the all files option to find them, but when I load them nothing happens. Is there a tutorial somewhere...
  9. D

Help with creativision emulator

I am trying to use the Creativision emulator, but it does not seem to be working. I click on the icon, and the emulator appears for a brief second, and goes away. It stays on long enough for me to read that is has an invalid bios. I have downloaded bios, after bios and have put them in the bios...
  10. D

How to use Cemu

Is there a trick to using the keys in Cemu. I have a few games lime Minecraft Stories, Angry Birds, and a few others, that I try to run on Cemu. However it says they are in need of Keys. I have found the keys on line, and have pasted them in my Keys.txt in my Cemu directory. However when I go to...
  11. D

Help with Naomi

I tried Demul, and it says "unable to find bios file in Naomi" even though the file is there. I am trying to get Sega Naomi to work on my system, but I keep getting errors. I have tried to use NullDC but it does nothing. I try to load a game, but goes to "initializing 3d renderer and stops. So I...
  12. D

Advice on VICE

Using Vice on my early commodore games. When I use it for the 64 I have no issues However when I try to use it for Commodore Vic 20 I loaded the game but will not play it. I can type in all sorts of commands on the interface, but nothing will start the game How do I start the Commodore Vic-20...
  13. D

Framefiles for Daphne

I hope I am in the right forum here. Trying to get Daphne working, but I am having trouble with the framefiles. Well there in lies the problem. I don't even know what these are. Is there a place where I can get them? (I hope this question is allowed, don't know if they are protected) And if not...
  14. D

Getting STEEM to work with a controller

I am using Steem to play Atari St games on the computer. For some reason Retroarch won't load HATARI. Now the games come up on STeem, but it doesn't recognize my controller. When I go into the controller menu it will recognize the inputs and enter them in their respective fields, but when I go...
  15. D

Question about retroarch

I am using Retroarch for a number of systems, and all but one work for me The one that is causing issues is ZX Spectrum It will not let me enter the game. The games say to press (1,2,3,4, etc etc ) from the keyboard. However my controller (XBOX controller) will not let me program numbers. So I...
  16. D

EpsxE Crash Help

I have not ran any Playstation roms in quite a while. But today I thought I would play some PSX on computer Well I loaded a game, and it did not work. All I got was a momentary black screen, then back to my desktop Okay double check overclock is set for 1 as I know that can be an issue Check all...
  17. D

Project 64 Recognizes controller, but then again ???????

Here is an odd issue I am experiencing. I went to play something on my Project64 emulator today, and I get a notification that I have no controller hooked up/ No biggie, I will just have to reinstall my Gamepad So I reinstall my gamepad, and Project64 recognizes it. SO I go an start my game. It...
  18. D

Converting NKIT format

How does one get files with the nkit extension to work on the Dolphin. I have looked for a conversion program to convert these files to either iso or wnbs files I got some of these nkit files, and would like to use them.
  19. D

Issues with the WII Remote

Hopefully someone can shed some light here. It is about installing my WII Remote I get my computer to recognize the WII remote in my devices and printers no sweat. (It does take a while maybe about two minutes, but it installs) However when I fire up Dolphin and try to link it to my WII Remote I...
  20. D

Dolphin WWI Controller issues

I have my WII Controller recognized by my computer. I can see the icon in my devices and printers menu IT tells me this device is working properly However when I try to connect it to Dolphin nothing happens. First I press refresh over and over again and the button only greys out when I am...