Search results

1. P

PSP Custom Firmware Help

i recently just bought a PSP Slim ad Lite and i want to run a GBA and SNES Emulator on it....i know you have to have custom firmware to do it......... but honestly i really have no idea what to do....if anyone knows a lik to a tutorial page or has any info at all i would appreciate it
  2. P

Mega Man X4

hey ive been trying to play Mega Man X4 lately on expse and ive encountered a lot of slowdown....im using Pete's D3D 1.76 video plugin....does anyone know if i should change plugins or another emulator that might work better....ti would appreciate any help Thanks
  3. P

Converting audio to 441100

hey i got evereything working for the pc engine emulation... i converted the files to wav but when i try to mount it it says the sample rate must be 441100 how do i go about doing this??
  4. P

PC Engine Cd

hey i have magic engine 1.0 and YS book image.....when i mount it and then try to boot it it boots up but when i hit the run button it the scree just stays black....i mounted the iso file and it is aniso/mp3 format....any ideas
  5. P

Mame Clones

hey ive noticed that certain games (like marvel vs. series) are clones or at least MAME reads them as clones and they seem to work fine.....is that ok and does this happen to anyone else...
  6. P

Castlevania Chronicles

hey i was just wondering if anyone could tell a good plugin setup or whatever emulator would be best for running castlevania chronicles because im having lag using epsxe
  7. P

epsx graphic configuration help

i have noticed that some games like metal gear solid dont run well on my epsx emulator but other games like resident evil 2 work fine.... i am still a little confused on how to tweak it right for certain games.... or which plugins work best...my pc has a dual core 1.6ghz processor i dont know if...
  8. P

Final Fantasy 7 Lines

hey ive been playing ff7 on my psxe and all these crazy bright colored lines show up on on all the textures anyone knows how to fix this or what graphics plug in would fix it...i would greatly appreciate it
  9. P

SCUMM help

im having trouble using scumm to open cd based games like full throttle....when i open scumm and search for the game it says there is no game in the directory... do i mount it or what do i do...any help would be great thanks
  10. P

Day of the tetacle

im trying to play day of the tentacle but im not sure how to go about it...i know you have to run in windows 95/98 mode but i dont know how....im running windows vista
  11. P

System Shock 2 help!

i downloaded a compressed SS2 file and im having problems installing it... i understand the whole mounting thing but when you open the folder there are so many files and applications that i have no idea where to begin.. i was wondering if i showed a picture of the folder if someone could send me...
  12. P

PS2 Emulation On The Way????

i was just wondering if anyone knows if a workable ps2 emulator is in development and how far off it is.....if anyone has a link to somewhere i can read about it that would be cool too...thanks
  13. P

sound problems

when i play games like re2 on epsxe it doesnt play the voice acting and certain other sound effects is there any way to fix this
  14. P

ISO HELP

OKAY SO I HAVE SOME ISO FILES BUT WHAT IS THE EASIEST METHOD TO RIP THEM ON TO A DISC....ANY ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED
  15. P

Turning NO GBA 2.6A on its side

is there anyway to turn the no gba 2.6 on its side to play games like hotel dusk...thanks
  16. P

GBA 2.6 help

hey i just bought version 2.6 and im still getting the same problems...i know there is already a stilcky thread but could someone help me out with some setup instructions and how to get going....i would be grateful for any help...thanks
  17. P

Resident Evil 2

My copy of RE2 has no voice acting....is is just my file or is project 64 not totally compatible with it???
  18. P

Game Genie ZNES

whats is the best way to put in 2 line codes for the znes(i.e. master codes) should i put it all on one line with a space or put the codes on separate lines any advice would be great thanks
  19. P

transfering GBA roms

hey this might be a dumb question but i was wondering if their is anyway to transfer GBA roms to like blank cartridges... i was just wondering if someone has a program on the internet or something.... thanks
  20. P

gameshark nes

how should you you put in codes with more than one line (i.e. master codes) for the znes