Search results

1. S

Dosbox problem

i tried to run an old dos game on dosbox,but when i tried it says that game cannot run with an EMM driver,please remove EMM driver from config .sys can anyone tell me what i am supposed to do?
  2. S

Help needed in FF9

Ok i am playign FF9 on epsxe,the game works fine and is great,but can anyone tell me how i can fight,i can only fight in one style that is hit the eemy with the sword basically melee fighting,how can i do magic and stuff becasue i need to heal Princess Garnet in a fight any help would be appreciated
  3. S

Petes Open Gl drivers

Whihc Petes Open GL drivers for graphic card should i use for runninig epsxe,the computer i am using to play playstation games is quite crappy,that is its got Geforce 2(64 mb),256 mb ram,so And plz can you post a link of the place so can i download the drivers
  4. S

Final Fantasy Games

Do all Final Fanatasy games have turn based combat systems
  5. S

EPSXE1.6.1 or Bleem

Is Epsxe 1.6.1 better than the latest version of bleem
  6. S

Latest Emulators

Are teh emulators in this site the latest emulators,like Visual boy advance 1.7.2,is it the latest GBA emulator
  7. S

Please remember that the more gameboy's you emulat

Please remember that the more gameboy's you emulate,more powerful your comp should be can anyone please explain this
  8. S

Graphics

are the graphics very bad if i run PS2 games on my PC
  9. S

Emulaters

i wanted to ask,can emulators affect the computer in any way,you know make it slow,,things like that