Search results

1. M

castleania circle of the moon bug

the DSS menu in the game doesn't show what the combo does, like the fire sword for Salamander+Mars combo. is there a problem with the game or the emulator? anyway, i'm using VBA.
  2. M

Game Problem: sonic the dark brotherhood

i played the game. at metropolis, after helping sonic and knuckles shoot down the aircraft, i get stucked with tails. does someone hav same prob with me?
  3. M

plugins for pcsx2

can someone tell me where to get the plugins for pcsx2? and please tell me hoe to setup the emulator.:D:D:bow::bow:
  4. M

about ram

i've been wondering..... is there a limit to install ram to your laptop? for example, you can only install 3 gb of ram with windows xp. i just want to know.
  5. M

how to.......

in some games, you can unlock something by slotting a GBA catridge into NDS. can it be done with emulator?
  6. M

need help in kawaks...

i bought a kawaks game and install it. however, the emulator is in chinese. how can i change it to english? please!
  7. M

power rangers super legend

i'm playing it on no$gba. at second level on third stage, when using the copper thingy, the screen goes blank but the game is still playing. need help.
  8. M

'blow' your NDS

can someone tell me how to 'blow for no$gba? i try but nothing happened. i'm screwed:(:( Please!:bow::bow:
  9. M

language

help me with this. i download a nds rom (U) type. whe i play, the language is totally different. i don't know why and i want to change it.
  10. M

p64 problem....

Hi. i'm playing legend of zelda:OoT and i got stuck at the water temple. there is a place where you need to use the longshot to cross at vertical hallway lvl2 but ( I don't know why) I can't aim at the point. i've try many times but not succeed. errr, help?
  11. M

about the iDeaS emulator.....

hi. i'm playing megaman star force on iDeaS and i have some question.. 1. i have problem with the sound. it's like it has double-layer. i hope someone can help me fix this. 2. can someone tell me if i can use the friend code in this game. if yes, how?