Search results

1. H

how do you turn sound off in chankast?

i wanna listen to me own music but still play grandia 2... so how do u turn music off?
  2. H

change night to day

i want to evolve my riolu, however, i want to teach lucario a certain move, now my riolu is at level 18, just before it learns a move i want it to know, sadly, its near 11:00 pm where i am, and i was wondering if just like the time on an actualy ds, is it possible to change the time on an...
  3. H

no graves in pokemon tower

i've reached pokemon tower in my leafgreen rom, but on NO$GBA the fog covers up the gravestones, which im pretty sure isnt meant to happen, is their any way to fix this or am i pretty much screwed?
  4. H

NO$GBA different emulator

i was wondering, if i had a save file and the gba file, would i be able to play one game on NO$GBA to get so far, then move to a different NO$GBA? and is the save files for NO$GBA .bak files? also, is it just me that pronounces it nos-gba?:P
  5. H

pokemon sapphire crash

i downloaded advance map and changed a few *cough* things, and now whenever i go to a pokemon center, it crashes once it says: "We've restored your pokemon to full health" i have the emulation settings on: emulation speed LCD refresh: realtime, auto reset/startup encryption point: start...
  6. H

starwars rogue squadron plugins

what plugins would i need for project 64 to play starwars rogues squadron? i opened it the first time and it got to press start then it just went black, then when i tried to open it any other time it just crashes any help would be nice =]
  7. H

how to open games in Chankast

i recently downloaded Chankast, and a few ROMS which i hav unzipped or unrarred or whatever its called, but, how do you actually OPEN these games in Chankast v.25? the games are Grandia 2 disc 1, Grandia 2 disc 2, Power Stone 2 and Crazy Taxi 2, my computer is a windows 2000 and i have no idea...