Search results

1. Alucard_The_Dex

Action Replay?

Only heard of it, What does it do?
  2. Alucard_The_Dex

What you Guys Think About GameTap?

Soooo?? What ya Think? Is it work it compared to emulation?
  3. Alucard_The_Dex

How to get Exact graphic on LCD and exact sound?

First befor you yell at me about wrong place to post this i thought it should be in retro becuase i want my emulators to be as retro as i can get um on a computer....move it if you want tho hehe Anywho! My sega gen in RL on new TV looks nice so i said HMMM!!! how do i get my Sega gen games to...
  4. Alucard_The_Dex

Whats your fav Nes Emulator and why

So whats your favorite Nes Emulator???!?! =o I cant seem to find one i like and so far the only one i wanna use is Rocknes becuase it lists all the roms inside itself like project 64. Anyone know of any others that do this>?
  5. Alucard_The_Dex

What Windows Version should i go with?

Few questions. Would my 900mhz be enough to emulate from nes - Playstation? If im going to play Dos games should i go with Windows 98, ME, or 2000? Ive Played a few Dos games on windows 2000 even XP with the only problem of no sound. Now i did download them so i dont know if they are patched...
  6. Alucard_The_Dex

What are these # In 1 Roms with Menus For Nes?

What are they? And how do i make um work with their menu rom counterparts?
  7. Alucard_The_Dex

QEMU Made to Emulate Computer Hardware For Operating systems

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/index.html http://www.davereyn.co.uk/index.htm What more to say? Can use Virtual hard Disk Images or run Live CD ISOs.
  8. Alucard_The_Dex

Why no Computer emulators?

I see alota game emulators and such but nothing for Operating systems. For instance Qemu emulates hardware to run a OS on. Its Emulation isnt it? Just wondering.
  9. Alucard_The_Dex

Anyone Else Have trouble using your left hand?

I play FPS alot and am just getting into Aracade games on mame. I set it up so asdf are the first four buttons and zxcvb and so on are the rest but while playing fighter games that use 8 keys i find my fingers tying themselfs into a knot. I end up using just 3 keys and losing and while using 8...
  10. Alucard_The_Dex

Anyone know a good Driving game?

Looking for a Driving game to have fun on. Youknow the kind smash your car into everything crash into other cars and stuff. Any Titles would be apreciated ^_^
  11. Alucard_The_Dex

A Review section for Emulators?

I saw under some emulators there is little to almost none at all information in the description feild. Im gonna have to take a guess its abit to time consuming to review and post knowledge about the emulators that are rarely downloaded. Sooo I was thinking a Public ran Review section on...
  12. Alucard_The_Dex

Mame Versions help please

So Im told You cant use mame ### roms with other ### roms like 116 with 117. So how can i tell what version of mame a rom is for? and does this apply to Mame32? I thought mame32 is just frontend but i cant find any version numbrs like 117 and so on it just says 0.90u1. Does this rom problem...
  13. Alucard_The_Dex

Emulation? Waste Of money? Cool Idea? Super Joystick TV Game

Whats your ideas on this "thing"? Dunno If This has been brought up befor here im sure it has but as you can see im new and was wondering ^_^ Im sure many of you have seen this "Toy" in stores and wonderd if its worth the price (if i remember it was about 50-60$ but i can be way off) or infact...
  14. Alucard_The_Dex

Whats your favorite Oldschool games No one Else seems to care about?

Id love to know And games you think people should know about aswell! I have a Friend who loves The newest and best games and ever since i got into emulating every time i bring up a game he just says ew! its so upseting i cant share my favorite games from back in the day without ews and...
  15. Alucard_The_Dex

Looking for a Game title

Hello! I have been looking for a game that my father said he use to play on the nintendo when i was a little kid. His only description of it is "You are a Puffy white fluff ball and have to navigate it threw obsticals such as dungeons and such befor a time limit runs out" It sounds like a...