Search results

1. gforce75

The Most Retarded Game U Ever Played?!

The dumbest game of all games that I have ever played and makes me throw up inside thinking about it is Q-Bert. I never figured out the game when I was 7 and to do this day, the game erks me thinking about it.
  2. gforce75

Challenge for Bored Programmers

Can anyone emulate the Red Ring of Doom and have their cpu crash just like the 360? :p Anyways, microsoft announced they extended warranties for all 360's for 3 years. Google it :p
  3. gforce75

Who's Your Favorite Old School Character?

Everyone has favorites. From 2002 and below, whose your old school favorite character? I would say mine has to be Sabin from Final Fantasy VI because he talks alot of smack and just handles his fury with his fist.
  4. gforce75

Recommend vb plugin

Goto http://myffnet.com/forum and again, the forum is dead and not started. Anyways, I have a good plugin in at the bottom. I'll try to find the name, but it was useful for tracking new post and everything. Just a recommendation. Let me know if you guys need a mod or vb coder :p
  5. gforce75

Just Saying Hi

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I've known about this website for years and use to get tons of emulators off it back in the day. I'm currently a paralegal stationed in Ft Hood, TX and love classic gaming. What more can you say. If any of the mods or owners need help with forums, check out...