Search results

1. Ryanfaescotland

What's this game?

Just bought it from Cash Converters, anyone know its English name?
  2. Ryanfaescotland

Best netplay emulator

Recently a couple of my friends have got into emulation and we are looking to play some games using the netplay feature a lot of emulators have. After spending about 3 hours yesterday playing about with Snes9x and Gens I had to go do something else and hence we gave up for the time being. We...
  3. Ryanfaescotland

Emulation Vs The Real Thing

For Christmas Santa brought my one of the Memor32 Cards which allows me to transfer my PS2 saves onto my PC. Since getting it I've had a lot of fun hacking my GTA:SA saves but I'm thinking of maybe moving my from the real PS2 on to an emulator because quite often a hack results in the PS2...
  4. Ryanfaescotland

Mobile Emulation

I just installed Picodrive on my Nokia N95 and it's great :D Only game I've played so far is Rock and Roll Racing and altough the sound is very ropey at best the game play is great and the controls are extremely customable. Rock and Roll Racing seems the ideal game for mobile gaming since it...
  5. Ryanfaescotland

PS2 USB Saving and Hacking

Hey guys I've done a bit of reading on this but before I send my requestion to Santa I thought I'd check see if yous think what I think is right. I'm looking to edit data saved from PS2 games much like editing savestates. The general idea is save the game on the PS2 and copy it to a flash...
  6. Ryanfaescotland

Where is my lost cd?

I went to fish out my copy of Settlers 2 and can't find it in any of the spots I'd expect it to be (either the big CD rack , the little CD rack or the box of crap CD's I'm too atached to to throw out.) Anyone here have problems with losing CD's and want to venture where they found them if they...
  7. Ryanfaescotland

Rom Hacking/Game Genie

I'm getting quite good at rom hacking now (at least I like to think I am) and I'm wondering if you guys no if it is possible to convert rom hacks to work on proper carts using a Game Genie or similar device? As far as I can tell it should because I no the reverse is true (taking Game Genie...
  8. Ryanfaescotland

Dead Rising

I got a shot of a mates Xbox 360 and rented out this game on Tuesday. Sadly since he wanted it back on Wednesday for the Halo 3 release I had to return it and only got a day and a half of game play. But what a day and a half I had :D I really enjoyed this game and I'm pretty sure it would have...
  9. Ryanfaescotland

BoF3 Savestate and advice

Hey I'm away to start playing Breath of Fire 3 again since I haven't got round to completing it yet and I was wondering if anyone has any savestates around the area you get Tipo or a bit further on. Also does anyone know of a playstation emulator where you can set a button on the gamepad to...
  10. Ryanfaescotland

Sat TV on computer?

(Should this be in Technology? Feel free to move if so) Does anyone have this or know anything about it? I was watching some rubbish on Sky then something about a russian tv program came on (the show was called The Incepter however this topic isn't about that) and that got me looking on the...
  11. Ryanfaescotland

l33t c0dz

http://lolcode.com/ Soz if pstd b4!!!!1 That's a pretty cool code don't think I could use it myself but I do love the KTHXBYE for END :)
  12. Ryanfaescotland

Change Date Format

Is it possible to change the date format from MM-DD-YYYY to DD-MM-YYYY? Who writes it the first way? Is it the damn yanks?
  13. Ryanfaescotland

Recent Blog Messages

I can't be the only who thinks the recent spat of newbies posting links to blog sites is strange. Users like Giggle, Monica and today Squash. Anyone else think somethings a miss? Just don't understand why they are posting links to sites you don't have to pay anything for.
  14. Ryanfaescotland

General Chatter

Thought I'd make a topic just to speak about anything. A general flow of conversation is expected rather than random anything but no need to stick to a spiecfic topic. So anyone a member of any other forums?
  15. Ryanfaescotland

What do you do?

So in real life (if there is such a thing) what do you do? Jobs, hobbies, family anything goes. I currently work in a pub started 2 weeks ago and still enjoying it. Other than that I'm waiting on exam results to see if I get into Uni or no to train to be a Primary school teacher. Well what...
  16. Ryanfaescotland

TEST THREAD IGNORE

Hey I'm just trying to write a good copy n paste-able message to answer some of the most common questions/statements ie I'm new to emulation: why won't my game work, what's an emulator, what's a rom, where can I find them, how do they work. I know it's rich, a new guy with about 20posts...
  17. Ryanfaescotland

I'm looking for an OLD game

Ok I'm normally pretty good at finding old games but this one has been difficult and is now getting annoying. It's a variation of Rockman, Rockford and all those type games where you have to move around a cave or maze cutting through 'grass' and if you cut through a bit with a boulder above it...
  18. Ryanfaescotland

The Newest New Guy

Hey everyone I'm new here Just came on to get help with a game but will loiter around for a while and see what other magical things happen around here :) So I'm Ryan from Scotland, 21, and enjoy old school computer gaming which for me means Quake 1, Transport Tycoon, Normality, Resident Evil 2...
  19. Ryanfaescotland

Multiple ISO

Ok so I'd wrote a very nice and rather witty post before but sadly I was logged out during it so I need to retype it all over. This means sadly this one isn't going to be as good cause well I can't be bothered typing it out again but here goes anyways. I'm looking for a site to download FF9...