Search results

1. M

Ripping Wii U Games On Wii

Is it possible to rip a Wii U game on your Wii (The original Wii not the Wii U console)? The reason I asked is that I ripped many Wii games on my Wii but not a Wii U game and I don't want to mess up my Wii or the Wii U game if I do try to rip it. I have the homebrew channel and CleanRip on my Wii.
  2. M

Toggle Multitap (ePSXe)

Is there a way in ePSXe 1.9.25 to toggle Multitap? Even if its by pressing a hotkey like (Example "F1") or a command line when launcher epsxe "C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\ePSXe\ePSXe.exe" -slowboot -nogui -loadiso (Example "C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\ePSXe\isos\Crash Bandicoot 1.iso")
  3. M

ePSXe Xbox 360 Controller Setup

I just downloaded ePSXe 1.9.25 from the ePSXe website. And I cannot set up my Xbox 360 Controller. I had trouble before with version 1.9.0 but can't remember what I did to fix this or bypass my issue My issue is that I have 4 wireless Xbox 360 Controllers. I want to have them all used in the...
  4. M

Dolphin With Steam Overlay

I have added my Gamecube games to my steam library and got them to load up. But I cant get the overlay to work. I watched the video by Gamer3214x on How to add Dolphin Emulator to Steam with Overlay! on youtube and he said I need to use OpenGL. And I can get the overlay with steam by using...
  5. M

ePSXe 1.9.0 Launching ISO Problem

It seems the first time I launch ePSXe once I turn my PC on and run a iso it will try to go full screen but still show my desktop and mess up my desktop resolution by setting it to my resolution in ePSXe. But when I exit ePSXe sometimes the music is still running in the backround and wont stop...
  6. M

Does Mario Kart 8 Work On Dolphin?

Does Mario Kart 8 Work on Dolphin and if so which version of Dolphin. And I do have the DolphinBar and 4 Wii Remotes (Not Wii U Remotes). And Is it possible to play Mario Kart 8 Online through Dolphin? And my last question is if I go buy Mario Kart 8 how can I rip it to my PC. I do have a Wii...
  7. M

Merging Memory Cards (PS1) (ePSXe)

I have downloaded some savegames from Gamefaq and tried to merge them in MemcardRex 0.8 but when I open the Savegame in MemcardRex it says Corrupt Header and it may not work. Each savegame is a .gme extension and does work when I load the memory card in ePSXe but when I tried to merge all the...
  8. M

Dolphin GCPad 2-4 Players Wont Reconize

SOLVED: Thank you ulaoulao! All I had to do was go into Dolphin 3.5 and go to Options->Configure->Gamecube and set Port 1-4 to Standard Controller and it works. I have Windows 8.1 and I have tried using Dolphin 3.5 and Dolphin 4.0.2. Nevertheless I cannot get a second controller to work. When I...