Search results

1. Lefteris_D

ANIME UPDATES

The installer is available on the official site, and yes you can buy it
  2. Lefteris_D

The end in hear.

You can't "buy" linux. Note on the quotes. Also that video is pretty old (last year). In regards to Secure Boot, as far as I am aware at the very least Fedora and Ubuntu should be fine.
  3. Lefteris_D

Hey guys!

Long time no see :)
  4. Lefteris_D

Should i submit new emulators versions

I would like to point out that "Im not update emulator section because there is retroarch. And standalone emulators are not needed now." is a very bad take, regardless of what you do here. Relying on just RA is bad.
  5. Lefteris_D

My news post questions

You did nothing wrong, it was my mistake for not turning off the ability to post there after we converted the forum software. The news section was meant to be restricted because we had a background script running there on the previous forum software. Submitted Content Forum is the place where...
  6. Lefteris_D

Terminal Launch V

Gaming on linux has come along way and should really not be ignored. And in terms of emulation, since it is kind of our area here, the vast majority of systems have native linux emulators already.
  7. Lefteris_D

When new emulators will be aded ?

You forget that Retroarch is not an exactly an emulator, it's more of a "platform". It needs actual emulators to be ported and serve as "cores" in it.
  8. Lefteris_D

Going by https://ares-emulator.github.io/compatibility , I went ahead and enabled Ares on the sections where the list shows a reasonable number of "Working" games.
  9. Lefteris_D

Confused about Open source

You have no access to the source code, this is what "closed source" means.
  10. Lefteris_D

flycast

Added a few hours ago to the site. It was getting a bit late in the day and I forgot to post a reply. Apologies.
  11. Lefteris_D

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

Same for me, have a great one!
  12. Lefteris_D

I will have a look at that as soon as I can, thanks for pointing out. I was aware of Near / Byuu's passing.
  13. Lefteris_D

switch emulators?

Big projects like PCSX2 and retroarch come as appimages as well. Not as important for retroarch, since the cores can be updated when needed and the main app only needs updating when the next major version is out.
  14. Lefteris_D

switch emulators?

It's ready: https://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nsw/ Instead of actual downloads, I linked to the actual sites. The reason behind this is that it is better to just go there and grab whatever daily version is available from the latest Git compile. The latest features and features are worth the...
  15. Lefteris_D

What's the best ROM and ROM console for the old SNES game "Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest"?

Just go to the emulator settings and see what button assignments the keyboard has. The rest is just normal gameplay that you would you have had in the actual console.
  16. Lefteris_D

What's the best ROM and ROM console for the old SNES game "Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest"?

In terms of emulator, I would go for https://bsnes.dev. As for the rom, any one you find on the internet, US version or EU will work.
  17. Lefteris_D

Best Computer Mouse

Any quality mouse mouse (not a super cheap one) should be fine. Just pick one that allows you to also adjust the DPI for accuracy reasons. Alternatively if you like to "draw" you can always opt in for a digital pen like the Wacom products that are really popular.
  18. Lefteris_D

Emulation Netplay Discord Server (Retro Survivors)

That message is from August 2017.
  19. Lefteris_D

Doubt N64 emulation

I gave you two options, they are both very good and free. Try both and see what works best for you.
  20. Lefteris_D

Doubt N64 emulation

Give the ParaLLEI core a try then, you should be fine in terms of compatibility (that is the whole point of accuracy).