Recent content by wilkyn

1. W

playstation 1 with external mod chip HELP!

Mod chips are to block games to the console do not let you play many of. When have not the mod it run all.
  2. W

make roms?

Make an iso of it with Clone DVD.
  3. W

Cg movies have no sound!! help

So good that. Already you can play all the levels without the miss of sound and even end the game. Will happen only in the movies. You can hear what sound have in the CG's by search in youtube for vídeos of walkthrough.
  4. W

Looking For Help

All the consoles have a way to play it by personal computers. It's only a matter of search and find it.
  5. W

Playing On The Actual Ps1 Console?

Can. Already the record must be at the speed of 4x or low. In past I was used to burn my games with clone CD from Elaborate Bytes. All games until today did work well by that. Not even one miss. Have clone DVD of the same too to PS2 games. 1-Do not need. Playstation home console already work...
  6. W

Help With Vagrant Story Emulation

Well, where you ran the game before was EPSXe when had sound ? Because if no, have games that even have no sound in EPSXe that are the All Star Racing games. I've never did of play Vagrant Story in ePSXe to see but can be the same. Games that can have sound in other softwares than no epsxe. I...
  7. W

Espxe

Will be no way to do that already the computer cannot read the data because of the block that have by the scratch. Only with a new media.