Recent content by Venomous75

1. V

Trying to get ALIENS VS PREDATOR to work on MAME64

hey, thanks! I will certainly watch this, though, I have switched to retro arch and have gotten it to work. Couldn't hurt to have alternate ways of playing.
  2. V

Anyone know the best emulator For Robocop Arcade?

@pix07 Thank you for your response. I guess maybe my tablet can't handle these two games then. It can handle the marvel vs Capcoms games well though. Can you optimize the cores? Is there a way to install an older version like finalburn 2012? Again, I really appreciate your response. Oh...
  3. V

New to MAME, Recommended games?

Robocop, superman, Batman , Captain America and the avengers, the Simpsons, TMNT,TMNT Turtles in time, chase headquarters .
  4. V

Hey, again! I figured I'd use this tHis topic since it involves one of the games I mentioned before. I just bought a Galaxy a7 lite. Works great with most games. It handles Dreamcast, PlayStation, and a lot of arcade roms, but I'm finding that two that I really wanted to work, Spiderman arcade...
  5. V

Can not figure Mame to save my life.

After many years I finally got make to run some games for me. Im not very savvy with MAME either, but just as soon as I'd gotten a few games to go, I discovered Retro arch which was a vast improment, for me at least. Have you tried that? Is it an option?
  6. V

Got it to work with MAME 2003+ which I already tried, so I downloaded a file from another site and got it to work! Thanks for your help!
  7. V

@pix07 All the arcade cores that came with Retro. I also tried it on Mame, to no avail. You might be right about the file. Unfortunately, I must be downloading the same one from different sites. I guess I'll keep searching!
  8. V

Not sure why, but Spider-Man started to work. I'm experimenting with the other cores, but the other games won't go...yet. It's wierd, Robocop 2 works, but not the original game.
  9. V

Thanks again. I do have that one included on Retroarch. Could be I'm not finding a good ROM for these games. I had Mr. Do and Robocop a few years ago on Android and they worked fine, but I don't remember where I found them
  10. V

@pix07 Yes I did. Think retro arch currently has...14 versions of male but one of them are able to get these particular games to work. I can't seem to download any other mame cores.
  11. V

Im using retro arch and the name cores are not able b to run the game. While it's possible that the Roma are no good, I am downloading from reasonably reliable places where I have gotten good Roms Im also Having trouble with getting Trog and Legend of Kage to work.
  12. V

Trying to get ALIENS VS PREDATOR to work on MAME64

Thanks. I do have qsound_hle zip now
  13. V

Not asking for a Rom but I am curious

Strangely enough, I didn't remember making this topic. I have finally (recently) found it and it seems to work fine on Mednafen. Thanks for the help.
  14. V

Best Emulator for Experience Sega Saturn

For me, it's Mednafen. It has a really simple process: find the roms, make a folder for each individual ROM and extract them there. Extract Message in another folder. Find the "cue" file in the ROM you want to play and drag it to the Mednafen icon and drop it. Games should play.