Recent content by TheCreator

1. T

Software mode N64 emualtors.

Is there anyway to run any N64 emulator in Software mode, computers at college don't support direct3D as I'm guessing hardware acceleration has been disabled. I have successfully run games uhc as UT and Counter-strike on it thorugh software, so are there any solutions, I have looked by the ay.
  2. T

Half-life 2 episode 1

What games are availabel to download through steam if you register a Half-life 2: Episode One cd-key through steam? I was told you can download Half-life 2, half-life source, deathmathch, and "possibly Counter-strike Source." Any Ideas?
  3. T

Hakf-life 2 on intel graphics

I tried playing half-life 2 on a laptop with Intel 945 graphics, and with settings at low I got a good framrate. I get to a point in the game where you go through a door and the next part of the level loads p, then the game crashes to desktop. Is there a way to fix it?
  4. T

Format PSX memory card

I have a PSX Memory card that seems to be corrupt, any game knows that there is a memory card there and would svae if iit wasn't full, but when going into the PSX Bios the memory card is not detcted, it doesn't detect any saves or anything, it's as if it's not there. Is there a way to fromat the...
  5. T

Hacking XBOX emulator on 360 to work on PC

As the XBox 360 uses an emulator to run XBox 1 games, is it possible to hack the emulator and modify it a bit so it would work on a desktop PC? I ask because the 360 probably has similar hardware to the PC.
  6. T

Vboy mobile problem with saved games

I'm using Vboy on my Nokia 6600 and there seems to be a problem with saving, when i save a game on the game itself (such as pokemon) the game will not run next time, and when i use a save state the applicatin shuts down. has anyone else had this problem?
  7. T

final fantasy x pcsx2 save

Is there anywhere that i can download a PCSX2 memory card file with an ffx save on it?
  8. T

PCSX2 crashing when loading disk

I'm trying to load final fantasy x on pcsx2 9.0 and the computer reads the disk and attempts toload until it says "PCSX2 has encountered a problem..." My comp is: 2.8 ghz HT Pentium 4 512MB RAM ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 256mb It's a shame as i wanted to see how ffx plays as it apparently can play...
  9. T

processor question

A mate of mine has a 2.66 ghz celeron d, 533 fsb and 256kb L2 cache. Mine's a 2.4ghz pentium 4 with 533 fsb and 512kb L2 cache. Which would be better, and does the cache make a big difference?
  10. T

using pal saves with ntsc game

i have a final fantasy viii PAL game save on my psone memory card when i played it a few years ago, and i managed to get hold of an ntsc iso of FFVIII, but NTSC games won't work with PAL saves as you know. Is it possible to be able to convert the ntsc iso so it will work with a PAL save. I know...
  11. T

no music on parappa the rapper

i've tried parappa the rapper on epsxe, in the form of a cue and bin file. the game runs, but there's only sound, no music. i've tried burning it on cd (not the cue and bin, but the content) and still no luck. any ideas?
  12. T

Pentium M cpu question

A firend said to me that Pentium M processors run at the same speed as a standard pentium 4 processor at deouble that speed. That is, a 1.7ghz Pentium M runs at the same speed as a 3.4Ghz Pentium 4, etc. Is this actually true?
  13. T

A GBA emulator for mobile's

Anyone interested in mobile emulation should check out vBag, an experimental Game Boy Advance emulator for the S60 platform. I haven't tried it yet, but as you guessed it's very slow (5fps) but, hey, try it! Go on to http://www.vampent.com/vbag.htm
  14. T

Picodrive updates

Have there been any recent updates of picodrive, or is the one on zophar.net still the latest one?
  15. T

overclocking graphics card

I have a GeForce 4mx car, and i tried overclocking it to make it run a bit faster. I read that this would void the warranty, but how would they know that the card has been overclocked? I'm asking because the card won't displays red properly, red is either dsark red or grey, and want to claim a...