Recent content by sparker781

1. S

Mapping Relief Pitcher buttons to Xbox One Controller

Anyone have an idea on how to map these? I can map them for the pitching however the batter buttons don't seem to follow the same rules. I have no idea to how to map it so I can bat too, here is a picture of the controller and buttons from the arcade. Thanks
  2. S

Emulator Problem: MAME Help

So at one point on my older machine I was able to get MAMEUI32 working flawlessly. Now I have refreshed my system to have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and I've multiple versions of MAMEUI32, MAMEUI64 and even IVPlay. The only minor success I've had is with the IVPlay which I am not really a fan of...
  3. S

MAMUI32 0.146 Help

I am trying to get the latest cheat file to work on this emulator (Lets face it, there are still some times when you need to cheat to beat a game). Anyways I have the file in its proper place, made sure the cheat option is checked but when I hit TAB to go into options the cheat option doesn't...
  4. S

MAME32UI

I am on the current version of this emulator but I cannot for the life of me get cheats to work and before anyone asks I do have the allow cheats option checked on....Thoughts?
  5. S

Emulator Problem: Neo-Geo

I would like to start playing Neo-Geo games. I have the Neo-Geo add-in or whatever you wanna call it for MAME however whenever I grab a game and try and play it...Nothing. I tried the neo-geo emulator and couldnt even get that running....I need some help here. Thanks
  6. S

Vendetta Help

Was playing fine and then I went to go play today and I am getting a message saying a RAM is bad as seen below: Not sure what happened between last week and today but if someone has a clue...Let me know Thanks
  7. S

FB Alpha 0.2.97.21

Has anyone heard of this wonderful emulator? The only thing I don't like about it is I cannot get the cheats to work for it like MAME, Anyhoo thoughts on this? Also What is the fastest way for MAME to check for new games? Audit'ing takes forever. Thanks