Recent content by sciz

1. S

The faces of Luke and Layton are screwed up in Professor Layton 2 (pic)

as you can see, their faces are somehow moved... I've only played for a few minutes, but its been like this in every scene so far and i'm sure that's not supposed to happen. Any way to fix this? I'm using no$gba 2.6a btw EDIT: It's not just Luke and Layton, it's everyone i've met in the game...
  2. S

Having problems with No$gba 2.6a and Apollo Justice

I played all the three Phoenix Wright games with No$gba 2.6a, and all of them worked without any problems at all. But when i started Apollo Justice, things stopped working, even though it's basically the same kind of game. Pressing the [start] button doesn't work, so i can't save until i come...
  3. S

Help with running Chrono Cross on ePSXe.

Yeah, i'm having troubles doing that. I configured the ePSXe the way it said i should in the configuration topic in this forum. I use ISOs that I d/l, and I can play FFT, but when i load CC, i get past the start screen, get to choose a new game, but then the screen goes black and nothing happens...
  4. S

Concerning link play on BGB (gbc emu)

Does anyone know how to connect? i basically know, i and my friend right click the screen, then go to link and then there are 4 options to choose from, listen, connect, disconnect and stop listening. According to the readme file it says that one person connects, and another listens. But when you...