Recent content by ragericho

1. ragericho

Bit of help

Hey all, i just downloaded about 13gig of mame roms from a torrent it was called complete mame 1.03 (merged) but there is no such thing as mame 1.03 is there? is any one Familiar with this download and the emulator to play all these games?
  2. ragericho

Kirbys Ghost Trap

is this game working with zsnes? every rom iv tried the nintendo logo keeps repeating its self
  3. ragericho

Top Gear 3000

one of my top 5 snes games back in the day but i cant find a pal version on ebay anywhere atm and the rom dosent work has any1 got it working 100% ?
  4. ragericho

R-type Delta

Hey i was just wondering i got r type delta from the net and burned to a cd and im runing it with epsxe iv never played the game untill the game and im only getting sound effects no music is there something i have to fix/download for music or isnt there any?
  5. ragericho

Help Me Remember This Game

Ok it was a beat em up like final fight style of game play and some of the baddies where queers in black police uniforms with stockings if they got hold of u they would grab on to ya and lick u n stuff any ideas ?
  6. ragericho

KLOV hacked

does any 1 here visit the klov killer list of video games u know the site that lists all the old arcade games with pics and info simular to system16 going to www.klov.com u will find its being hacked by some anti war on terror thing just thought it was intresting
  7. ragericho

neogeo.zip

Hey i was wondering if any one could list all the games requiring the neogeo bios in order to work eg - metal slug 1,2,3,x art of fighting 1,2,3 strikers 1945 plus, samuri showdown, sonic wings 2,3 any others ?
  8. ragericho

Crusin USA/CRusin world how to work them?

Hey iv got crusin usa rom for mame when i load it up gets to the colaberate controles bit ''take hands of pedals and stearing wheel and press enter'' how do i get past this bit? Everything i press on the keyboard and joypad does nothing help