Recent content by ot4ku

1. O

MESS, MAME, TOSEC, GoodTools, No-Intro & co.... anyone can explain?

First sorry for asking, and second thanks for explaining if you can... I always was interested in Emulators and Roms because i love the good old 16-Bit gaming and in the beginning i just found some roms played them and that was it, but now there seems to be a real professional Scene that works...
  2. O

MESS Emulator for old Retro-Systems?

Hello, i remember using GENS for my Sega Emulation (MS, GG & MD) and zSnes or something for my Nintedo Emulations, and for N64 there was also one Emulator that worked. Or this Advanceboy for GBA Games. But now ther eis this MESS Emulator, anyone can say if its useful to use that instead of the...
  3. O

Need some Information from experienced Emulator Users... Sony PlayStation

Hello, first, thanks for reading and because here is a board for "every system brand" i write here only for Sony. Maybe someone can help me with some useful information. I just moved to another place and im setting up all my consoles etc. but im wondering what consoles i maybe dont need to...
  4. O

Need some Information from experienced Emulator Users... XBox

Hello, first, thanks for reading and because here is a board for "every system brand" i write here only for Xbox. Maybe someone can help me with some useful information. I just moved to another place and im setting up all my consoles etc. but im wondering what consoles i maybe dont need to...
  5. O

Need some Information from experienced Emulator Users... Nintendo

Hello, first, thanks for reading and because here is a board for "every system brand" i write here only for Nintendo. Maybe someone can help me with some useful information. I just moved to another place and im setting up all my consoles etc. but im wondering what consoles i maybe dont need to...
  6. O

Need some Information from experienced Emulator Users... Sega

Hello, first, thanks for reading and because here is a board for "every system brand" i write here only for Sega. Maybe someone can help me with some useful information. I just moved to another place and im setting up all my consoles etc. but im wondering what consoles i maybe dont need to...