Recent content by multiplayerx

1. M

BAD clipping system in N64 GoldenEye

Anyone ever made an EFFICIENT tool to layout your own clipping with at least 99% accuracy on this game. Software? Figured out the coding and scripting engine? Seems like it's ridiculous that you can't efficiently create a clipping file that's not glitched out all over the place. Especially...
  2. M

MAME development question

So is the MAME development team on this site and what are your future plans for this emulator? Love this thing! I was wondering is there a patch or fix for multiple controller use? I tried to play RAMPAGE with a buddy and could never get my 3rd party controller to let player 2 do anything. :(
  3. M

NES Megaman 8 bit legend

Aaahhhh the days when games like Contra and Megaman took the world by storm and gave NES a household name. Metroid especially. Back when games had to have great gameplay to make money unlike many of todays games that rely on realtime graphics that I feel are often OVERDONE. ;)
  4. M

GoldenEye Legend All Solo's in multiplayer Release**

I have been around for a long time but never signed up here due to my time being taken up on another forum. I love this place so decided to expand my network. I finished a mod for GoldenEye and I figured most everyone that loves the game comes here :). If you want to check it out you can grab it...