Recent content by montpics

1. montpics

[PS3] Heavy Rain

This is the official video of the real-time PS3 demo presented by Quantic Dreams (creators of Omikron and Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit) for Heavy Rain, a new video game franchise, designed for next generation consoles and PC systems, based on emotional immersion and innovative game play mechanics...
  2. montpics

[PC] Runaway 2 : The Dream of the Turtle

Brian and Gina from the original game are back in this sequel!! :) An adventure game developed by Pendulo Studios and due to ship in September 2006. Trailer and screenshots can be found from here. :cool: >CLICK HERE!< Official Site. >CLICK HERE!<
  3. montpics

[Wii] Sadness

Nibris released the HD format of their trailer for Sadness, a gothic horror game developed for the Wii console from Nintendo and scheduled for a 2007 release. Here's a trailer link. >CLICK HERE!< Comments?
  4. montpics

Assassin's Creed (PlayStation 3)

Developed by the Ubisoft Montreal, who worked on Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. The story takes place in 1191 AD where the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. First screenshots! >CLICK HERE!<
  5. montpics

Tekken 6 (PlayStation 3)

Since people start talking about VF at the other forum, I still prefer Tekken. :D First screenshots! >CLICK HERE!<
  6. montpics

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Nintendo DS)

Some new images of Konami's Nintendo DS action adventure game Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. In the game you can play as two characters: Jonathan and Charlotte, you can switch between the two anytime in the game. Screenshots! :) http://the-magicbox.com/0605/game060511e.shtml
  7. montpics

Silent Hill: Origin (PSP)

Screenshots from the game. Totally speechless. :eek: >CLICK HERE!<
  8. montpics

Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)

Some new images of Square Enix's PlayStation 3 sci-fi fantasy RPG Final Fantasy XIII, the first game in the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIIII project. Check it out! ;) >CLICK HERE!<
  9. montpics

What happened to Zophar site?

Weird...... That site, Zophar is one of my regular sites I looked upon for emulators but somehow I just noticed that site hasn't been updated since at the end of last year. :eek: Anyone know what happened? :confused:
  10. montpics

Flashback System Hubs

Taken from Gamespot. Worth a read though. ;) >CLICK HERE!<
  11. montpics

Emulator updates!

Here are some emulators being updated so far. :cool: Nestopia v1.25 (NES) Official Site : >CLICK HERE!< FakeNES WIP 1-13-2006 (NES) Official Site : >CLICK HERE!< ZSNES January 05 2006 WIP (SNES) Official Site : >CLICK HERE!< Kega Fusion v3.51 (Sega Genesis) Official Site : >CLICK HERE!<...
  12. montpics

Dreamfall : The Longest Journey

Yup, it's in the works for anyone who loves adventure games. A sequel to The Longest Journey. More from here. >CLICK HERE!<
  13. montpics

Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria (PS2)

Just for Valkyrie Profile fans out there. :) This sequel will takes place several hundred years before Valkyrie Profile. Screenshots? >CLICK HERE!< AND >CLICK HERE!< Speaking of the original one, that game will be rereleased on PSP in which will be titled as Valkyrie Profile : Lenneth...
  14. montpics

Broken Sword 4 : Angel of Death (PC)

Another upcoming adventure game for PC is in the works! :)
  15. montpics

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 4 (MULTI)

Since I haven't got a copy of Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory yet, this game series really blow your mind as one of the best stealth action game along of MGS series. Latest screenshots : >CLICK HERE!<