Recent content by mazgazza

1. M

multiplayer on the GBA visual boy advance emu

I have been trying to play multiplayer on the roms i have for the visual boy advance but cant. The emu persistantly keeps searching for a connection between two GBA's, i have tried everything does anybody know how to do play multiplayer on this emu! please help me Gaz:mad:
  2. M

Delta Problems

Hey, I'm having really problems with the delta, the problem is the configuration, its asking me to select a GPU plugin for the graphics, it wants me to pick from a dropp down list, problem is the drop down list is empty and there is no browse option anywhere. How can i choice my graphics card...
  3. M

error every 5 seconds

Hey am having trouble with my silicon valley rom , its starts great an works for about 10 mins perfectly, but then it errors and crashes the whole of project 64 :( i really have no idea why :dry: can anyone help me ? thanx...
  4. M

Silicon valley

Hey Am having Loads a Trouble with Space Station Silicon Valley :dry: i figured out wots wrong now but i dont know how to fix it!, al my other ROM's are file type "V64" but SSSV has ".z64" as a file type instead, which wont work on any of the N64 Emulators( i know this cus i downloaded every...
  5. M

G.C ripping software

hi i've got super smash brothers melee ready, and i have the Dolphin 1.02 downloaded an ready now all i need is to RIP super shsh bro's How do i do it? Do i need some new software? GAZ :msn_confu
  6. M

ripping software

hi what software do i need to ripp PS2 games :my_rambo:
  7. M

controller not workin

i've finally got my game cube emulator working! except for the controller, right now am trying to use a normal 8 buttoned pc control pad and its jus not responding, the up and down keys on the keyboard work tho :msn_confu Anyone go any suggestions??? :mad:
  8. M

Looking for a Game

Looking for a Game hi am looking for a project 64 rom its called "Space Station Silicon Valley" has anyone got it or does anyone know where i can find it??? :( Gaz