Recent content by GrehnanSonddj

1. G

Retroarch Android: A way to disable Mouse (PUAE Amiga core)?

Unfortunately, it seems that currently there is no known solution to deactivate the Mouse tap and swipe input when using the PUAE Amiga core. This can indeed lead to conflicts with the Joystick input in games that allow both input devices simultaneously. It is recommended to check for any...
  2. G

4 Xbox Emulation

What specific graphical settings are recommended for emulating Gran Turismo on the Xbox using XBSX2 without relying on texture mods to achieve a sharp and clean image while maintaining a smooth 60fps performance? Are there any particular configurations that are more effective than others, and...
  3. G

Does Sony allow PS1/2/PSP emulation legally?

Can PS1, PS2, and PSP emulation be done on devices such as Android or PC, with Sony's permission? This inquiry is not regarding the legality or possible legal repercussions. I am simply wondering if Sony allows the emulation of their consoles if I own the console and game myself...
  4. G

Sonic game won't load. Help?

I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog 1 on Gens for years without any issues. I could save my games and load them later at the level I was at. However, tonight I encountered a problem where Sonic wouldn't load at all. While every other Genesis game loaded fine, Sonic refused to load, and Gens...
  5. G

SSF - D3D11CreateDevice() error - help?

I am running Virtua Fighter 2, US version, on the latest version (R28) with the latest bios available. My system has the latest graphics driver, Directx, and C++ updates, but I am using Windows 10. Unfortunately, I cannot test it on Windows 11 as I do not have a system running that version.
  6. G

Trouble running N64 ROMs on Xbox?

I have experience hacking Xbox consoles and using emulators, but I can't get N64 ROMs random to work on the ones I hack. Despite downloading different ROM packs, they still freeze on a black screen and require a book restart. Is there a fix or setting I need to correct to resolve this issue?
  7. G

What are essential emulator specs for budget-conscious newbies for racing games from old to recent?

I'm a newbie to emulators and am focused on racing games. I've lowered my expectations and narrowed down my goals, and I'm seeking guidance on the essential emulator specifications for running as many old and new racing games as possible, from as far back as I can find to as recent as PS1, Xbox...