Recent content by FFX~Valefor

1. FFX~Valefor

epsxe-final fantasy ix problem

i am playing final fantasy ix iso on epsxe the game was totally perfect with the plugins i put suddenly the sound had problem,and that is that some sounds dont work at all(when you get a new item,the characteristic "gling" sound isnt made or the kupos dont make sounds) i think while i was...
  2. FFX~Valefor

no$gba 2.4b released

here are the news http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm ********edit********** i didnt see there was already a thread for it here: http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=9807
  3. FFX~Valefor

the best protection

i had once created again this thread asking this but time has passed and many things have changed i have kaspersky internet security 7 unfortunately my pc is infected and kaspersky inst good or isnt enough i also use firefox and i use noscript what do u suggest me?:huh:
  4. FFX~Valefor

problem with kaspersky

sorry,wrong
  5. FFX~Valefor

dynamic backgounds?

where can i find some dynamic backgrounds for msn messenger??? i can find at google
  6. FFX~Valefor

how can i record sound from a video?

i have a video and it has a song is there a way i can take the song from the video and have it as a sound file (wav,mp3 etc.)?
  7. FFX~Valefor

windows live messenger problem

i donwloaded windows live messenger i have an msn.com e-mail and it doesnt work with windows live messenger i reinstalled msn 7.5 what should i do in order to use windows live?
  8. FFX~Valefor

the best protection?

i want someone to propose me a full protection for internet and when i mean full, an antivirus-spyware-privacy security-pop-up protection personally,i had bitdefender 9 pro with update but i wasnt satisfied,i had weird trojans every now and then can someone help me?
  9. FFX~Valefor

epsxe slots

i have also posted at the sticky thread of epsxe but none answered me have a question i run final fantasy vii iso on epsxe,it plays good however when i try to save the game to one of epsxe slots (run>save state>slot x) it isnt saved,why? **the game is saved correctly on the save points,i just...
  10. FFX~Valefor

suggest me a program plz

i have some cd's of saturn and i want to make them iso's could u suggest me a program for the job? ^_^;
  11. FFX~Valefor

zelda problem

i donwloaded legend of zelda for gba (classic nes series for gba) and it says game pak error what should i do?
  12. FFX~Valefor

could someone help me with Saturne?

i just donwloaded "Saturne" emu to play sonic r,but the emu wnats from me to configure the plugins and the bios when i try to load a plugin it says i have to install ASPI or something like that what should i do?:confused:
  13. FFX~Valefor

Hi to all!!!^_^

I am FFX_Valefor.I am from Greece and i was visiting this site years now but today i decided i would join the forum.My fav games r those of gba and PSP.:) (I dont know what else to say >_<) anyway im happy to be here