Recent content by donkeyknob

1. donkeyknob

File Hosting

ok, for those of you who have good shit but nowhere to upload it, heres a list: www.imageshack.us use this for pictures www.soundclick.com use this for audio, but you need to register an account www.megaupload.com use this for whatever big arse files you have Or Host Your Files In My...
  2. donkeyknob

NHL

whats the deal with the NHL? why was it abandonded, what was the solution to revive the competition, and how has it affected the sport?
  3. donkeyknob

emulating conker's bad fur day

so i am about to emulate CBFD. any advice on the settings i should use? last time i ran the game, it didnt load up the speech bubbles and didnt texture the skins properly. but it was amusing to see a super saiyan conker.....
  4. donkeyknob

just bought a laptop

i just bought a laptop, and am quite satisfied with it. however, im after some good software to load onto it. dont bother asking me what i want, as im not entirely sure and wont rule out anything, so list any nifty programs you find useful whether they be free or not
  5. donkeyknob

how do you deal with anger?

what is your strategy for dealing with situations that make you want to punch anyone in the face? i am rather primitive- i prettymuch react violently. and it doesnt take much to set me off. i threw a sizeable chunk of timber across the workshop because it didnt fit and i had to go through an...
  6. donkeyknob

Guess What I'm Getting Pierced

seeing as games threads are the whole new rage (seriously, theres e-fucking-nough) i decided to make a totally original game up. its called guess what im getting pierced. its simple: 1. you post what you think im getting pierced 2. first one to guess right wins! actually, that last part is a...
  7. donkeyknob

extracting msn smileys

ok, someone showed me this nifty little animated smiley on msn the other night. i rick clicked and added this smiley to my list, but now i want this smiley as a .gif image. anyone have any idea on how to get it?
  8. donkeyknob

How Much $US Are You Worth?

Sell Yourself You are worth exactly $1,899,050.00
  9. donkeyknob

PE

didn't anybody do PE in school?
  10. donkeyknob

Next-Nex-Gen Consoles

Where do they go from here? if the producers put enough effort into a game they can create AWESOME graphics, so why the hell do we need a playstation 3 with 4 cell processors? (that is the current rumour) My question to you all is, where do you think technology can take the games? The xbox is...
  11. donkeyknob

Earning A Crust

how do you guys bring the bread in? I work in a furniture factory producing bookcases, desks, workstations, file drawers, etc... and i operate a huge million dollar machine and im only a first year apprentice :) its sweet. i have to get up at 5 to travel to work, start at 7, finish at 3:30, and...
  12. donkeyknob

eXeem vs. Shareaza

while attempting to find some adam sandler movie files/torrents i stumbled across another new p2p, exeem, which is rather impressive. its rather sweet, but its file database current reads: 23500 users, 12976 files, 4.82 tb (approx) on the network. i cant find the files im looking for, but when i...
  13. donkeyknob

Identify the video clip

do you know the title of the song that had the film clip involving some chick walking around, but sometimes the screen would like split so there were 7 side-by-side images of her and her environment? i think it was their 1997 hit
  14. donkeyknob

XB-Connect

www.xbconnect.com does anyone use this software with their system-link games? if so, what are your tags, and who wants to game? post all details pertaining to xbconnect here! I'm Donkey Shlong and i don't get around publicly very often though. In a few days i'm having a xLAN party and wouldn't...
  15. donkeyknob

Configure You Xbox Emulator Here!

First things first, this is a comprehensive guide to suckessfull Xbox emulation. Please read it all as it contains lots of terminology which you will need to know. Section One: How To OK, you will need to download an emulator. I assume you have one already? good. To use it, you CAN NOT put...