Recent content by cm_bushman

1. C

PS3 Emulation - Cell Architecture

I know the PS3 isn't even close to being emulated, and the hardware requirements are beyond even top-flight PCs of today. I also know that the PS3 utilizes CELL architecture, which is different than your standard PC CPU, like the 360 uses. What I'm wondering is if this Cell Architecture would...
  2. C

Dolphin (GC) Multiplayer Problem with Multiple Gamepads

I tried to play Super Smash Bros. Recently on Dolphin. The game runs fine in single player. I opened up "Standard Controller" in options, and configured 1p for a wired 360 gamepad, and the second for a third party ps3 pad that works fine on it's own and with other emulators. After...
  3. C

Emulating The Original Xbox - I Hate to Ask, but..

I don't want to be "that guy" and I'm not trolling. I have read the stickies and I've been emulating games on half a dozen systems for years now. I still have my original Xbox ("personalized" for greater functionality) and all of my games, so this is not really a plea or demand for something I...
  4. C

Pcsx2 - Tomb Raider Legend Question

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster! I emulate games from NES to GC, and so far I've been able to search the big G for any problems o rtroubleshooting I needed to do. Lately though, I've had speed issues with Tomb Raider Legend on Pcsx2 that searching didn't turn up. My PC is fairly...