Recent content by Arcadian

1. Arcadian

Game Problem: Code Veronica Disc 2 won't start (nulldc)

I finished Disc 1, saved the game, got the "change disc" screen, mounted disc 2, did the Swap Disc function, and it crashes every time. Further, when I launch disc 2 to start, it also crashes. I get the "nulldc has stopped working" error message and am forced to close it. I tried re-downloading...
  2. Arcadian

Game Problem: Banjo Kazooie crashes

I am stuck in Treasure Trove Cove because the game crashes every time I try to activate the button with a witch on it, and it also crashes if I try to leave the level. When I say "crashes" I mean the video freezes, doesn't respond to any input, and I have to end emulation. I am using Project64...
  3. Arcadian

What are "tracks"?

I have a basic question about ROM files. Some games are divided into separate files called "tracks." For example Breath of Fire IV has Track 1 and Track 2. Sometimes there are games with multiple discs, and each disc is sub-divided into tracks (e.g. Lunar SSS). When I progress through the game...
  4. Arcadian

Hey

I just got a new laptop and went crazy downloading emulators and ROMs. I already have about 20 GB of games downloaded. I'm sure that's merely scratching the surface for veterans, but frankly this is enough games to keep me busy for years...if not for life. I used to spend a lot of money buying...