Recent content by animalia

1. A

Nintendo 64 non franchise games

can anyone recommend a good Nintendo 64 game that is not part of a franchise?
  2. A

Dreamcast Stand Alone game recommendations

Can someone recommend to me a good stand-alone game (NOT part of a franchise, no sequels, prequels, spinoffs, etc.) for the Sega Dreamcast?
  3. A

Playstation stand alone video game recommendation

I would like a recommendation for a Playstation 1 game that has NO prequels, sequels, or spinoffs. P.S. Someone asked me why I Keep making these threads, the reason is if I want to be able to get a system play a game for it, without having to worry about a franchise. P.P.S. I Recently bought...
  4. A

xBox 360 NON-franchise game reccommendation

Can anyone recommend a good game for the xBox 360 that is NOT part of a franchise?
  5. A

Super Nintendo stand alone game recomendations

Can you recommend a good stand alone game for the Super Nintendo?
  6. A

Playstation 2 stand alone game recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good stand-alone (i.e., no prequels, sequels, or remakes) video game for the Playstation 2? Nevermind I just found out about Shadow Of The Colossus
  7. A

Atari 2600 stand alone video game recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good game for the Atari 2600, that is not part of a franchise. i.e., a game without prequels, sequels, or spinoffs.
  8. A

Nintendo Entertainment System stand alone game recommendations

I was hoping someone could recommend me a good stand-alone (that is not part of a franchise) game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
  9. A

Game Problem: help installing Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in DOSShell

I have tried to install a physical copy of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans so that i can play it in DOSShell. But Whenever i install it it says it needs the CD REGARDLESS of whether or not the game is in there. Can someone help me to get it to work?
  10. A

Game Problem: help installing Warcraft: Orcs & Humas in DOSShell

I have tried to install a physical copy of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans so that i can play it in DOSShell. But Whenever i install it it says it needs the CD REGARDLESS of whether or not the game is in there. can someone help m e get it to work?
  11. A

Before Crisis-Final Fantasy VII in english?

Are the any English translation patches for Before Crisis-Final Fantasy VII?
  12. A

Final Fantasy II for NES console

Is there any way to take a patched rom of Final Fantasy II for the NES and play it on an actual NES?
  13. A

looking for a detailed guide to Monster Rancher

I am currently looking for a detailed guide/walkthrough to the original Monster Rancher i have tried GameFAQS.com and i can only seem to find generic advice faqs with no details on exploring and such stuff. Please help me if you can.
  14. A

Genesis Emulator crashing

MY genesis emulator "Gens" keeps crashing, I THINK the problem is that it somehow got set to use 2 cpu's on my computer. But I do not know how to fix it. Can someone please help me?
  15. A

Problems with TGBDuel save feature

Sometimes when I save a state on TGBDuel I cannot access after saving them and sometimes the same is true for my SAV files. What do you think the problem is and how can I fix it?