Cup of Joe Anyone...?

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Any coffee drinkers here? I get up in the morning, have a cup - correct that: a FEW, go to work, come home, and have a few more. A forty-five-cup percolator running 24/7, for my house smells like hot cooked coffee. Guess you would find me at a coffee shop... ;)

Whether your a soda guzzler or chocolate lover, either way - what's your fix that gets you going during the day?

Zach

I don't drink coffee anymore unless I am doing it just for the sake of symbolism.

I used to drink by the pot in my mid-teens and as a result it now does jack shit for me.

Plus makes you piss like a horse

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
I don't drink coffee anymore unless I am doing it just for the sake of symbolism.

I used to drink by the pot in my mid-teens and as a result it now does jack shit for me.

I've been drinking coffee since I was twelve, though increased that much more since my late teens (maybe due to working and being caffeine deprived..). Soda just doesn't do it anymore, damn they even changed Coca Cola. The formula they were putting out in the 80s was some crap - now it's weak brown piss... LOL

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I dont drink coffee at all. I mainly drink Bawls and Monster.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
From fridays til sundays, i only drink coffee, obvious reasons right? 5 days of school, 2 days off, it doesn't seem fair! Coffee makes the weekend longer, everyone should drink it

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Whats the deal with America and coffee? I get the impression that you have to be of a certain age until you can drink coffee...

sleazodog

I'm drinking coffee right now. Oh who am I kidding... I'm ALWAYS drinking coffee... Maybe my nervous twitch isn't my nerves at all... AAAHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!!!

Hrothgar

I drink coffee occasionally but not for an extra 'boost' or anything. I take my coffee with a lot of sugar and creamer. It's more of a sweet drink I have time to time than anything, like chocolate milk. Sometimes I enjoy iced coffee. What I mostly drink is sweet iced tea.