Emulator Problem: Cannot calibrate my controller

shugoh

Hello guys, I am having a problem with my controller while playing games on the computer with the Wii U Pro controller.
The problem is that i cant choose wether I run fast or slowly while playing(i.e. pressing the analogue stick lightly or full motion).
Now here is the problem: I know i have to calibrate it in the windows menu, and I know how to get there.. BUT the box that says "calibrate" is grey, so I cant click it...
What do I do? This is really annoying, please help.

TL;DR Why is my button that says "calibrate" grey in the Windows menu?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
The Wii U Pro controller is not for a computer? So you must be using an adapter or driver of some kind. That would be the thing I point blame on.

shugoh

Okay, but the only kind of calibration i can do with the software i downloaded is the one that setups the full range of motion.. It doesnt help at all with the movement speed issue :(
Thanks for all the help i can get!

xenia

Hello guys, I am having a problem with my controller while playing games on the computer with the Wii U Pro controller.
The problem is that i cant choose wether I run fast or slowly while playing(i.e. pressing the analogue stick lightly or full motion).
Now here is the problem: I know i have to calibrate it in the windows menu, and I know how to get there.. BUT the box that says "calibrate" is grey, so I cant click it...
What do I do? This is really annoying, please help. chat gpt login

TL;DR Why is my button that says "calibrate" grey in the Windows menu?
In short, this article is a masterpiece of journalism that should be required reading for anyone interested in the topic.