nulldc graphics problem

snipeysnake

When ever i try to play sonic adventure 2 with my nulldc with plugins and bios it runs perfectly except when im playing a level this weird thing is there and its hard to see where im going. Look...
79831376.jpg

63251213.jpg

Can someone please help me? I have no idea what to do.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I just tried it out but I can't seem to recreate your problem. I've tried every setting there is but the game runs fine here. My best advice is to try and change every garphics setting one at a time to see if it helps. You can also try one of the other emulators out there, like Demul or Chankast.

One is really not better than the other at this point since DC emulation is far from 100%, I need to switch emu depending on what I want to play. So if noone else has any idea the best bet is to try one setting at a time - not fun but it has helped me alot of times.

(you could possibly need new drivers for your graphics card since the problem is graphic related...)

EDIT: Ah, i see now you're not playing with the latest version of NullDC. I use 1.0.3 so you might be better of with that one. Always try out a game on the latest version of the emu first!

Last edited:

snipeysnake

I just tried it out but I can't seem to recreate your problem. I've tried every setting there is but the game runs fine here. My best advice is to try and change every garphics setting one at a time to see if it helps. You can also try one of the other emulators out there, like Demul or Chankast.

One is really not better than the other at this point since DC emulation is far from 100%, I need to switch emu depending on what I want to play. So if noone else has any idea the best bet is to try one setting at a time - not fun but it has helped me alot of times.

(you could possibly need new drivers for your graphics card since the problem is graphic related...)

EDIT: Ah, i see now you're not playing with the latest version of NullDC. I use 1.0.3 so you might be better of with that one. Always try out a game on the latest version of the emu first!

Yeah, i tried the 1.0.3 version and it fixed the graphic problem. But now i have another problem...xD....Its extremely slower than the other one(graphic problem one). The one with the graphic problem's speed was perfect though. :(

EDIT:
Can someone just send me a link to there own working nulldc without the bios? I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:

marwan mohamed

Yeah, i tried the 1.0.3 version and it fixed the graphic problem. But now i have another problem...xD....Its extremely slower than the other one(graphic problem one). The one with the graphic problem's speed was perfect though. :(

EDIT:
Can someone just send me a link to there own working nulldc without the bios? I'd really appreciate it.

if you want to get full speed go to options select plugins in sound choose chankast sound or no sound and then click ok now any game will get full speed