Dark Moor
    Enslaved
    Mekong Delta
    Black Sabbath
    Alice Cooper
    Rammstein
    Apokalyptischen Reiter
    Judas Priest

Much more, but this is all I can remember.
  2. Mupen64 Man
    Mupen64 Man
    I took the time to put together a list of music I listen to often and carry with me, of course I have more, its more then a thousand characters, so I had to post it on a text hosting site. http://freetexthost.com/s15rvmi6zm
  3. VintageTorrie
    VintageTorrie
    Impressive list, I'll definitely check some of them out.
  4. Mupen64 Man
    Mupen64 Man
    I was thinking about how awesome some album arts look, and was wondering what was your favorite album arts from Metal are. Here are a few of mine:

5. VintageTorrie
    VintageTorrie
    These aren't spectacular, but I like them anyway:

6. Mupen64 Man
    Mupen64 Man
    Haha, good old Manowar.
  7. ulaoulao
    ulaoulao
    Haha, good old Manowar.
    that is so funny when I saw that image I said the same thing out loud. I saw them back in 2006 or so, really bad performance. Though, they admited on stage they were tired and drunk. I met them back stage and Eric says, That a beautiful girlfriend you got there man. ( obviously checking if she was a sister friend or GF ) and I replied, "yes, us metal guys are lucky in that way".
  8. VintageTorrie
    VintageTorrie
    Personally, I haven't heard too much of their stuff, but I particularly like 'Die For Metal'.
  9. Mupen64 Man
    Mupen64 Man
    I'll agree with that Ulao, Ive never seen a metalhead without an attractive mate, speaking of, one of the people that I am subscribed to on Youtube called ThrashMetalRiffs recently got married, she is a beautiful lady. I don't have a bad looking gf myself. ;D As far as Manowar goes, Ive only listened to 2 or 3 of their albums and that was one of em. Come on Ulao, show us a cool album art!
  10. ulaoulao
    ulaoulao
    I always though KD eye back art was cool

and TSO have one of my all time favorites
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast