View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

Antiriad, the very first Metroidvania [1986, C64 / CPC / ZX Spectrum] - PixelTHING#61

Rate this Entry
This game was released in October of 1986. Two months earlier, in August, Metroid was made available in Japan for the Famicom Disk System. In September, and also for the Famicom Disk System, Akumajou Dracula – aka Castlevania – was, as well, released in Japan. So, unknowingly, The Sacred Armor of Antiriad gave birth to the metroidvania subgenre.
Let's take a look!

Antiriad, the very first Metroidvania [1986, C64 / CPC / ZX Spectrum] - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#61

Updated August 14th, 2015 at 11:14 by PixelTHING

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The emulator zone is the best gaming site that is pixel based it reminds of my childhood when I used ultius reviews is amazing to find unique data and have this experience 20 years later I think every youngster should try this awesome pixel game.
    This is an aweosme in this parental access to kid's very own data. roblox hack generator Information trustworthiness and security methods.
    Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. best CBD gummies
    Hey do you know how we can build a great deck here is 10 tips of designing and Building a great deck
    This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. get more followers on instagram fast
    Sign Up create a forum Get 14 days Free Trial No Ads The Best, Fast, Stable Cheap forum hosting service of 2020 Starting from just £9 99 Per Month
    I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. Learn English with movies
    I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! bus driver jobs
    Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing best shoes
    A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. Local Chicago Man Dan Tatman
    Reliable online Hijab shop and the biggest online hijab shop in the world with an unrivalled and affordable hijabs online We deliver worldwide for Free
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. skin hydrator serum
    Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Service marketplace Singapore
    I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison Hair Salon
    Third Citizen - The home of designer tees, featuring Supima®, the world's finest cotton. Our luxury apparel collections also feature the best leggings and more. Designer Tshirts