View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

Restoring my old IBM PS/1 486DX2 66MHz - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#46

Rate this Entry
My very first PC is back from the dead! It's an IBM PS/1 486DX2 66MHz, and I'm enjoying it right now like I used to when I bought it, back in September 1993!
Let's take a look!

Restoring my old IBM PS/1 486DX2 66MHz - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#46

Comments

Here are the latest text twist free online games very nice for you.
    There are many schools that I have seen working on the funds without any external help and they are doing it very hard because the funds are not enough to meet all the needs of the students, therefore, the StudyClerk always available to provide expert teachers. So we should help those schools.
    Updated September 18th, 2019 at 02:38 by LoganSkemp
    I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. You must check best online photo editor tools for remove watermark.
    Here the main topic is something about Restoring my old IBM PS/1 486DX2 66MHz - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#46. There is nothing much for people to learn anything else for us. Maybe you would be able to learn about https://topratedessayservice.com/essaymama-com-review/ from here now or later. This can be of a great help.
    I like your artilce and it was very helpful to me. I found a Click Test where you can find you click speed and I am suggesting to check your Jitter Click Test on the browser and even on your smartphone you will be able to check on your click speed
    Rice Test isn't tied in with testing the nature of Rice, or you should give some data on Rice. Actually, it is identified with contemplating human attributes and conduct under some particular conditions. Rice purity test is a test presented by the Rice University, Huston, Texas, United States of America. That is the reason it is named Rice purity test; in actuality, it isn't connected with Rice by any means Rice Purity Test
    Rice Test isn't tied in with testing the nature of Rice, or you should give some data on Rice. Actually, it is identified with contemplating human attributes and conduct under some particular conditions. Rice purity test is a test presented by the Rice University, Huston, Texas, United States of America. That is the reason it is named Rice purity test; in actuality, it isn't connected with Rice by any means Rice Purity Test
    You probably must have heard about the zip codes and their usage. The zip code or Zone Improvement Plan Code plays a vital role in today's modern lifestyle which frequently used in posting and receiving mails.
    Nowadays, everyone is aware of the series of digits which is known as Zip codes or postal codes. These strung of digits code carries a lot more significant importance than we already know. You May Visit To Find Your Zip Code.
    Easy Ways To Find Your Zip Code
    Here Fresher Blogger is giving you some tips for increasing traffic on your youtube channel.They are telling you some unique tips which most succesful youtubers are also using and it is very important to learn that tips if you have your youtube channel for getting more traffic,so you can follow that tips and become a most popular youtuber.