View RSS Feed

Socfuz

The Nds4droid Blog: Part 2: It Continues

Rate this Entry
Hello and welcome back. I'm bringing you more info on games I've tested on the Nds4droid emulator.
To start off I'd like to say if there is any game you want me to try just give me the name of it and I'll test it out. Okay now to the good stuff.

Mario Kart DS: Half speed of regular play, but all in all works fine.
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass: Faster than I thought! Little faster than Animal Crossing, but cut scenes are very slow yet tolerable.
Digimon World: Dusk: Similar speed as Mario Kart DS, and battling parts work as well as a Pokemon game's on a Gameboy emulator.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness: About three quarters speed regular play, so very good!

That's all for now and if you want me to try a specific game just tell me the name and I'll see if I can get to it.
Tags: nds4droid, test Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Emulators

Comments

Have you any experience with the 'new gamepad emulator' app?
    I took the emulator as the entertainment for the mobile device with the plug in on the most recession of the emulators. On the mobiles and other device which will be technical can find the custompapers.com scam website only with emulation of the power serving in strenuous mood.
    We perceive that you are excessively occupied with, making it impossible to manage your endeavor you at that point scan for help. accidentally Our administration is accessible for help. we have phenomenal standard of instructive author that can offer work on time with correction tests.
    https://www.geniuswriters.co.uk/services