View RSS Feed

Socfuz

The Nds4droid Testing Blog: Part 1: A Newbs Blog Begins

Rate this Entry
Hello and welcome to my first blog. Thank you. Yes please stop the applause. Anyway I will try to post a blog entry once a week. So to start off this entire blog series will be about the Nds4droid emulator.
So to recap from my post on the forums:

I will be testing out the emulator: Nds4droid And test games on it. I will update this whenever I test out new games.
I have a Droid Charge with
Firmware Version: 2.3.6
Hardware Version: i510.06
(Will try to test on other Android devices soon.)

Pokemon Pearl: Very slow yet works
Animal Crossing Wild World: Little faster then Pokemon Pearl, but lags leaving blurred background and picture frozen to top screen.
Sim City Creator: Works moderately well pretty quick, yet takes very long to save.
Drawn to Life: Little slower than Animal Crossing, but okay.
Scribblenauts: Slower then regular play I've seen, but I can't get into the adventure part. Will test it more to figure out whats wrong.

I will test more later.

That was my post until I couldn't edit it anymore. So I'll be posting updates for it on my blog.

Updated November 2nd, 2012 at 17:44 by Socfuz

Tags: blog, nds4droid Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Emulators

Comments

Nice.That's very kind of you.To keep us posted! (Y)
    Blog sponsored by: Mupen64 Man
    Happy to see the post on games. I am very much crazy about playing games. Product Distribution Strategy Nds4droid is a new emulator game. What is the update you have done on this game? Can you please share the link to download the game.
    Updated February 20th, 2020 at 10:55 by zaiyamariya
    Wao what a motivational person he is.Its really great training session for all term paper writing service cheap new comers and I would urge to see more quality stuff from your side.Thanks.
    Great post. It is an interesting article, and it gives me more information about the Nds4droid emulator game and its updations. I am going to try this game. Can you please add the link to this game? the best cbd pill Thanks for sharing the info.