View RSS Feed

Rosenivy

FIFA 21: What feature would you like to see?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Rosenivy View Post
Well, I would love to see the impact of individual managers more, and actual manager movement. I'd love for the game to identify how certain managers play, and have them move from team to team like IRL, and not just stay at the same team for 15 years. I think it'd be great to be asked about a recent managerial hiring/firing in press conferences or to see how a team changes with a new manager, very much like in FM.

Maybe certain managers could even retire and regens/lower league managers could take their place. I admit, it'd have very little impact on you as a player, but I think it'd be a great feature for the background of the game. You'd probably also need a longer save to see the full impacts of this.

And since the in-game currency FIFA 21 coins will always play an essential role in Ultimate Team, I'd like to see buy FIFA 21 Coins become a good option until then, it will save you a lot time and have more fun in-game.

What little thing would you like to see in the future FIFA 21?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rochdale Removals Thank you.
    Liverpool Removals Good stuff.
    Wow. This is fantastic, I am so excited about the new feature.
    landscape designer near me
    A local youth prospect with world-class potential. FUT Ambassador Player Pick — Choose 1 of 3 player items for 3 FUT matches. Special Edition FUT Kits and stadium items. I was chilling at my house that time auckland floor polishing while watching the game hehe
    You are a great player, maybe you can manage in playing FIFA 21. We are so excited to see the future FIFA 21. Thanks for sharing.groomers long island
    Updated July 9th, 2020 at 09:18 by Brooklyn
    You decide, sometimes people here cannot identify what they wanted. I gues we just cheer for whatever your ideas are.
    https://reddeer24towing.com/
    Nice article!
    Updated July 21st, 2020 at 15:13 by Mike888
    This is great. Thank you for sharing this.
    best cesspool service long island
    Managers moving, huh? That gets really deep for a video game, but I say go for it! Click here for tree needs
    Updated August 12th, 2020 at 21:46 by frontrayseat
    I dream of a happy future in which my family and I are healthy and happy
    I am playing FIFA 20 now and want to buy fifa 20 coins. Thanks for sharing these useful info. Looking forward to FIFA 21.
    Thanks for the share, great post. septic services
    Immobilien außerhalb des Marktes sind sehr beliebt und erfordern ein Höchstmaß an Handlungsfreiheit. Wir führen Anbieter und Investoren sorgfältig und ohne Umwege zusammen und begleiten sie bei der Abwicklung. https://www.e1-holding.com
    Updated September 4th, 2020 at 05:28 by JerryP133
    Love this game. Love that there is so much information. Junk Removal Waterloo
    Great post! If you're interested in car detailing, then you can visit http://www.cardetaillosangeles.com! We'd love to see you soon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12