View RSS Feed

Rosenivy

FIFA 21: What feature would you like to see?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Rosenivy View Post
Well, I would love to see the impact of individual managers more, and actual manager movement. I'd love for the game to identify how certain managers play, and have them move from team to team like IRL, and not just stay at the same team for 15 years. I think it'd be great to be asked about a recent managerial hiring/firing in press conferences or to see how a team changes with a new manager, very much like in FM.

Maybe certain managers could even retire and regens/lower league managers could take their place. I admit, it'd have very little impact on you as a player, but I think it'd be a great feature for the background of the game. You'd probably also need a longer save to see the full impacts of this.

And since the in-game currency FIFA 21 coins will always play an essential role in Ultimate Team, I'd like to see buy FIFA 21 Coins become a good option until then, it will save you a lot time and have more fun in-game.

What little thing would you like to see in the future FIFA 21?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i love this website post everything
    Emulator Zone is a great place to find out the dumpster rental cost.
    this is a great pllace to find out the sattaking
    I really happy to see that type of info and I am a regular on this site and gaining more technology information. And i think this is a great platform for them to know about bad buyers. Here you can check https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/write-my-dissertation-for-me to get quality content for your task easily. And don't give them their service of whatever the business the deal. Thanks for this.
    Well, thers so many to think about, let see who got the best ideas here.
    wallpaperperthwa.com.au
    I think everybody agrees when I say we want to see some live actions here! How's that?

Oil Change in Saskatoon
    Please include also some donation page or link, if everybody agrees though..

wallpaper perth
    For many years FIFA fans have been asking for new features to be added to career as the mode hasn't made many iterations in recent years. EA has generally focused on other modes such as ultimate team. exterior painting career is not too far away from being a great mode and these five features in FIFA 21 would certainly help it along.
    I want to see more realistic movements of the people/audiences like they are some who walks around, or some eating pop corn. That would be lit. I also love the idea of coaches getting frustrated and stuff lol.
    I want the inter-team communication feature. Doncaster Removals
    I'm Fifa Fan. I want all the feature. Batley Removals
    Thank you for keeping us updated. Halifax Removals
    St helens removals loves the fifa game.
    Keighley Removals want the best features out there
    Great stuff. thanks man Huddersfield Removals
    Do you want us to send you an email with the list of features? Dewsbury Removals
    Bradford Removals is looking forward to all the features.
    Removals Rotherham is greatful.
    Thank you, please add the screensharing option. Removals Wakefield
    Removals Barnsley add the recording feature.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast