View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

Raptor: "This ain't no Dinosaur Game" (1994, MS-DOS)

Rate this Entry
Raptor: "This ain't no Dinosaur Game" (1994, MS-DOS)

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great article! Loved reading about it

<a href="http://www.yonkerssprinklers.com/">Sprinkler Yonkers</a>
    Great article! Loved reading about it

Sprinkler Yonkers
    Me and my friend, who now owns a deck design company in Littleton, use to play this game in primary school. In deed, its not a dinosaur game but it is similar to wings. Thanks for bringing my memories back to the 90's.
    Great video. The game just reminded me of something that was shared by a friend before who is now a tree care professional. I'm not so sure if this was the game or something else. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
    Updated March 19th, 2020 at 16:06 by M1k3L (Change context)
    This game is awesome!. By the way, who wants to try commercial painting near me?
    Never had this game before, looks really cool though.

www.wallpaperperthwa.com.au
    Im glad there's a caption "This ain't no dino Game" thanks for that detail, you can't help but think its dino game.croydon electrician
    An MS-DOS game? Nowadays nobody knows what is an MS-DOS application in Microsoft. glad to be one of those who tried this during 90's.bathroom repairs canberra
    This is the coolest game ever.
    milwaukiedogwalking.com
    i have enjoyed most while reading your information. i wish to share it by gmail login or any hotmail account. with my friends. we all have some issues. can you reply us to assest me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviajohn123123
    i have enjoyed most while reading your information. i wish to share it by gmail login or any hotmail account. with my friends. we all have some issues. can you reply us to assest me.
    I agree, I really enjoyed reading through this thread! I found another good one on a concrete company in Pocatello ID!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12