View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

The Untold History of TIMEX Computers

Rate this Entry
The Untold History of TIMEX Computers:

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Timex Sinclair released four computers, all of them based (to some extent) on Sinclair Research's existing machines.
    URL: https://www.carpetcleaningpompanobeach.net/
    Huwaw! Just when you thought TIMEX only makes watches. Never heard or seen a Timex computer before, but looks really cool!

migration agent melbourne
    A very informative video. I really learned a lot about its History. I hope it still perform at its supposed to be. Carvana
    So insightful. Definitely didn't think of that before. fencing new braunfels
    This fantastic, this must be a collectible since it's vintage stuff.
    metal roofing rockford
    This was the first computer produced by Timex Sinclair, a joint venture between Timex Corporation and Sinclair Research.roofing contractors athens
    Timex computer is really awesome! The Timex Sinclair 1000 was the first computer produced by Timex Sinclair, a joint venture between Timex Corporation and Sinclair Research. It was launched in July 1982, with a US sales price of US$99.95, making it the cheapest home computer at the time; it was advertised as "the first computer under $100".
    fencing new haven
    Thank you for sharing an insightful video about these Timex computers. Anyway, I'm just curious why Timex stops the production of these microcomputers. Could anyone explain? Anyway, please check the best deck company in Georgetown, Texas, for reliable, high-quality residential and commercial decking services.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12