PixelTHING

Inspecting old hardware

Rate this Entry
Time to inspect the latest donation to the channel:

Comments

Good post Cloud i really like it
    Update Gun Mayhem 2 full version.
    It will be a nice addition to your collection. lawn care dayton ohio
    I just remembered how slow the old processors were compared to what we have now. Altera semiconductor
    Remember playing on a rig similar when I was kid. after becoming a home inspector, I don't have much time for it anymore, but vids like this bring me back to the days!
    כל מילה. תודה על השיתוף, מחכה לעוד פוסטים בנושא.

מומחה קידום אתרים
    It is really an interesting post and it gives me more information about the old hardware. tim italia The video you have shared is really informative and it makes this post more understandable. You gave a detailed description of this old hardware.
    I am very happy to see this post. It is an informative post, and it gave me proper information about the old hardware. I like your way of presentation. Keep it up. british museum bible tours I need more info about the best hardware and its specification.
    I have seen an internet shop here in the Philippines that uses this computers till these days. I am not really sure if they are working well.

Dayton SEO
    before we had marketing agencies tampa florida, we have used this pcs on our previous businesses. These are great before.
    Oh wow, such a tough workhorse of the '90s!

dog care services Oregon
    Thanks for posting an update. tree trimming cost