View RSS Feed

PixelTHING

The PlayStation :: TECH in a MINUTE | It's a Pixel THING

Rate this Entry
Let's talk about the PlayStation, in a minute... more or less

The PlayStation :: TECH in a MINUTE | It's a Pixel THING

Comments

Great video, I will always love the PS1!

I wonder what the world would be like if Nintendo continued to work with Sony.

I also spoke about the epsxe playstation emulator on my blog the http://emulatorlowdown.com/2017/08/08/psone-emulator/
    I will check it out
    Thanks for watching!
    I like to play games in my leisure time and the emulator zone provides me information about the new and updated version of games. I prefer to meet with the academic writing experts to prepare their assignments. I like to appreciate there work for us and also suggested my friends visit here.
    This is my childhood right here, I remember the days when me and my cousins alternating on joysticks to play Mortal Kombat. When I lost my brother is next to me on the joystick and so on.
    Now we can play Mortal Kombat online for free on our computers. No more alternating on joysticks. Click here for mortal kombat free play download.
    Updated December 2nd, 2019 at 11:04 by ajalexxx
    I like to play games at my leisure time. Pixelthings is a game-related channel. It provides information about the updated video games. I also recommended this channel to my friends. Hostsailor Video games give mind freshness and it promotes our social skills.